|Chapter 1|

Here's first chapter guys hope you like it!!! And Katherine a.k.a. Kate pic to the side

Unedited

Kate's P.O.V

"No, please let me go." I wept as tears were rolling down my cheek uncontrollably while the rogue was caressing my cheek. I felt disgusted from the bottom of my stomach, but my hands were pinned by his filthy arms, I couldn't budge one bit. The odor that radiated off of him wanted me to throw up but I kept it in, the situation wasn't the time for throwing up. Then he gave a merciless laugh and stepped away from me.

"Me letting go of this golden opportunity? Never. But first I'm going to have my little fun then I'm going to kill you piece by piece like what your father did to my beloved mate."

He had a sinister evil grin plastered on his face. He came closer and closer, closing our distance in between. His filthy wrinkly hands were running down my arm to the heap of my shirt, he tried to pull it off still having the grin on his face. But I quickly bite his arm him too hard leaving some bite marks.

I tasted the bitter metallic blood in my mouth, so bitter and disgusting. As he was too occupied looking at his arm, I kicked him in the place that doesn't shine much.

He howled in pain. This was the best opportunity to run. I took off running fast as I could but he quickly beat me by pinning me to the ground. The musty old grass and dirt were in my mouth. The next minute you know, there was a stringing across my right cheek, blood was trickling down my cheek to my collarbone, it strung so bad.

"Oh you're a little feisty one aren't you, I'm going to have my fun with you." He snickered.

This time there wasn't any luck, he kept my legs and arms pinned down so hard, it might have left bruises. I squirmed under his grasp but no budge. I was so terrified, I thought this was the end of my life. Suddenly a dark black wolf emerges from the bushes. It was my father.

"Katherine run when I leap at him." He said in our mind link. I quickly nodded.

"Well, well, well look who decided to join along. How have you been Giovanni? You look a little pale." The rogue said laughing in a merciless way.

"I'll swell to rip your limbs apart if you don't let go of my daughter you filthy mutt."

"Now, now friend I wouldn't say that if I was you." He looked evilly at me. "You got some beauty right here, I just want to..."

Before he could have said anything the rouge got knocked down, my father. As the rogue try to hit my father, he kept on dodging his attacks, this made the rogue mad. The rogue made a loud howl making our ears hurt. He abruptly stopped then came out 6 to 7 rogues.

"Katherine, quickly go climb the trees don't come down until the rogues are gone and don't make a sound." I did as I was told. I quietly climb up the tree. I had to watch, watch my father act. I wanted to call the pack but my father's word hung in the air.

There were too many, he couldn't take down all of them. Then one rogue I guess was the leader took out a silver knife and came towards my dad as he was still fighting with the other rogues. The rogue straightly stabbed my father right in the heart making his heart beat fade. I couldn't do anything to save my father, my father changed back to human form lying lifeless on the floor.

"Well our job is done here boys, this calls for a celebration. Let's get out of here." They all cheered and left. I slowly climb down the tree approaching my almost dead father.