|Chapter 5|

The pic to the side is the pack house to give you a visual how it looks. And I wanted to say thanks to minorssamia and afiaobeng for inspiring me and helping me out with this chapter. Anyways back to the story!!!!!

Unedited

Kate's P.O.V

Recap

I could tell he was still holding most of his weight off me, but I didn't care. I  wrapped my arms and legs around him, nuzzling against his neck. "That was amazing."

"You are amazing." He softly raked his teeth against my earlobe, making me shiver, before he raised his head and nipped on my bottom lip. "And we're just getting started."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've never been in a deep slumber especially on this soft bed, yet I was too afraid to wake up, opening my eyes realizing that what happened wasn't just a dream. It seem too perfect to be surreal. I could feel the warm sunlight beaming down on my face, still yet afraid to open my eyes. But I brushed aside all those thoughts, knowing my mate with me, right next to me. Looking at him, you could hear his soft  snores. I giggle to myself thinking how the big bad wolf looks peacefully sleeping like an angel. With a shaky hand, I gently pushed away his hair from his face, smoothing down his cheek. Thinking to myself what could possibly go wrong.

Turning over on my back, wrapping myself in the softest sheets that I've ever felt. Smiling to myself, knowing that these definitely aren't mines. It feels like I could sleep in this bed forever; this bed that I didn't get much sleep in last night. Looking around in the room, I started to notice the room look quite similar to my dream that I had.

'What a coincidence. You must be a psychic' Lexi said giving a wolfish laugh.

'Shut up, you weren't laughing last night were ya.' I said while blocking our mind link. I could tell she was lowering her ears in embarrassment. I smiled slyly. Thinking things that were done to me, that'll make be blush whenever I think about it. All from a man who I know little of, but yet it made me feel as if he known me forever, like he's spent and eternity with my body, knowing the exact way to do each thing as if he wrote a instructions for my body's creation. I ran my hand through my hair, massaging my scalp. Even though I barely know him, I feel like I've given him a little of my soul.

Suddenly the bed started to shuffle, from the moment it moved I knew who it was. Slowly cracking an eye open, seeing where he's going. He began stretching, flexing his divine like muscles, at a leisurely pace. Instantly my cheeks start turning tomato red seeing his round, muscular ass. I quickly closed my eye trying to mask my heated cheeks and stupid smile, but still I had the urge to look again, so I did. But this time he almost look like he's picking up his clothes as if his going out. From the bottom of my stomach, I felt this surge of tenseness that something wasn't going to be right.

'You want him to be naked all day?' Lexi retorted

'Shut up, I know you do.' Lexi yet again remained silent knowing that I won, again. Haltingly opening my eyes yet again, making sure this time not seeing glorious Ashton's butt. Luckily he was halfway dress, still deep in me, I felt despondent thinking the Ashton would stay in cuddle and watch cheesy sitcom. Maybe those just happens in movies and dreams. But maybe Ashton could changed. He could've got an important call and had to go to a pack meeting. When I was about to call Ashton , at the same time that's when his phone rang. I kept my mouth shut and decided to listen.