The name of love

Chapter 1 :-

Here I'm am VICTORIA INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL. The most expensive and famous school in Navada. My new home without my parents. For the first time in life I'm staying somewhere all by myself without my parents. I get out of the car feeling the cool breeze. Too many teenagers! To many to breathe! There are all types of teenagers I have kinda categoried them in my head, first comes the blonde bitches : high heels, glossy glossed lips, light makeup and too perfect to even look at them. Now all the bitches are grouped in one whole group and leader of those snobs is Katie and her blonde (suppose to be) best friend Salonai. In this group I would love to include the panty droppers :- in short sluts. These girls are bitches too but let's say another breed of bitches. They wear too much of makeup (including red lipsticks) and too much of skin as in they wear very shot clothes.

The fucktards : these guys are really hot and can never keep their dick in their pants. These guys go with different kind of bitches.

BITCHES AND FUCKTARDS MAKE FA-CH HAPPEN as the girl are ver popular in school ant the guys are have are loaded with money to buy condemns.

Then comes the goths and the nerds.

The most annoying of all of them are the waterworks : these people cry for the most stupidest reasons perhaps one if them can be that they broke up with their boyfriend. The most common reason.

_________________________

Olla!

Im sorry that the first three chapters are small. Actually, this is the first time I'm writing a story and uploading it on wattpad. The fourth chapter is long enough to read. I'll surly make all the other coming chapters long too. If you guys/gals have any complaints please please inbox me.

Thank you for reading. :)

Love you :*