Chapter 14:- girls both ways

MERLINS POV

"This is so boring!" I exclaimed

"What?" Ruby inquired, doing her math homework

"Essays! What else?" I said leaving a sigh.

"Take a break. That's what you need, you've been working since schools got over" she suggested

"I'm a human not a machine" I said sarcastically.

I took rubys advise goofed around the room and searched for my iPod to listen to songs and played temple run for a while.

"Listen I'm going out to the library" ruby said

"What an outing" I said with a smirk

"Whatever" ruby replied

She closed the door behind me. I got out of my bed when.....

DYLONS POV

Damn it! I've been waiting here for like fifteen minutes and she still didn't come. Isn't her stomach growling for food?

"MEEERLIN" I whispered under my breath when I finally got the courage to sneak into the girls dorms

I was going dizzy because first I need food and second I'm tires of searching Merlin. It's like every girl around here has Merlins face.

Dammit I just bumped into RUBY?

"Hi, I'm so sorry... You okay?" I enquired

"I'm fine...HI" ruby exclaimed

"Are you going to the library?" I asked even though I knew it since she had atleast three fat books in her hands

"Yah" she giggled

" Okay then bye" I replied and walked straight in the girls dorm. But the lady in charge didn't let me in. I sighed and walked back, and then it clicked to me, when I saw a water pipe and I was pretty sure it won't be hard to climb it all the way up till I find Merlin.

Merlins POV

"Dylan NO"

"Oh c'mon Merlin" I begged

"No I don't want to die"

"Who's killing you "

"Well lets see, who do I have to pretend like, YOUR GIRLFRIEND"

"I promise you, she won't hurt you ...pleasssse"

"Alright" I sighed loudly.

what was going on? I actually agreed being his girlfriend, to be precise fake girlfriend.

what was he thinking ... How did he come here ...HOW does he know is my room number in the girl dorm?

I'm completely clueless. he came from the door. but hiw did he get in the girls dorm?

Boys aren't to come in the girls dorms. It's against the rules.

DYLAN'S POV

She agreed.! And she had to after all the pain I went through, climbing the pipe and ending up in the wrong room. The girl whose room I reached was Rose. She directed me to Merlins room.

My hand hurts.

MERLINS POV

I'm suppose to meet Dylan in drama class and act all smoochy-woochy with him.

Though I've got experience: our first kiss

When we were just a centi meter apart....when I stood on my toes to reach his face.....the way he cluched his strong hands to my waist pulling me closer.

But this time it's not about me....it Katie