Chapter 4 :- your look <3

I pack my bag with all my books. I'm going keep most of them in the locker. Ruby too is in arts even though she won't need to take it seriously BECAUSE she said that as soon as she will finishes with school, she'll start with her zfamily's business. We both headed out for our big day. Arts is all about creativity it has subjects like English, music, art and drama. I have now decided to become a journalist/author and I would love to have a part time job as a singer. I love singing. Our meeting point was at the auditorium. It was for both the 11 as well as 12 graders. All students who had chosen art as their subject need to be on the auditorium at precise eight am.

Me and Ruby arrived a little earlier (perhaps 15 mins?)

I sat on one of the chairs and kept by bag right beside. I took out my mp3 and started listing to hinder -better than me. I didn't get enough sleep last night because I was half nervous and half excited for today. I closed my eyes and turned the volume up so that I don't doze off. I sit crossed legs and started singing the song.

................

I really miss your hair on my face.

And the way your innocence tastes.

And I think you should know this.

You deserve muck better than me.

.................

It's us one if my favourite songs. I can sing it all day. I listen to it because it talks about my feelings towards some one back home. My real home. I guess I got to carried away with the singing . I became louder and louder time by time. Time passed and all students had arrived for the small meet. And me without realising and singing as loud as I can with the teacher inside the auditorium too was to embarrassing. I felt awkward because it wasnt possible that after 10 minutes passed no one came. I opened my eyes and I see all eyes statins at me 40x2 eyes staring at my soul. I shutup and take out the headphones drone my ears. Ouch my ears hurt. I think I want the earth to swallow me up. Just a thought though. The teacher didn't mind and said "everybody it's time for attendance"

"Ashley - present

Devon -present

Hope - present

.

.

.

.

Merlin - present

.

.

.

.

Dylon - present" (aaaah so the Fuctards name is Dylon eh?)

After the attendance took place the teacher introduced herself to the class I feel that her nature is very bubbly and lively. She seems to be in her twenties and that is that's she is very young. I don't think she'll be taking all her classes she might be taking music and drama. Aaaaaaaa too exited !!!!!!

"Goodmorning all. My name is Betsey and I'll be taking your drama class. Me and mr.Beqtor would be working together. Mr.Beqtor is your music teacher and we will be working together on a play named "THE NAME OF LOVE" which will be held before your summer holidays. The date of the play would be announced soon so that we get enough time to search your talent. Even though you have chosen arts as your subject, I hope you're aware that one cannot be perfect in all fields of art. Sooooo now for today, you can start by introducing yourselves. Then the next weak you can submit or show us your talent. Submission is only for students interested in art. And yeah ... Why don't we start with the students in the front row...c'mon start with your introduction ...oh and best of luck to all for the new academic year" said my drama teacher.