Chapter 6 :- Its Time

WHAT DO I DO NOW?

I can't stay in here for the rest of the day/forever?

I have no homework to complete. This is such a waste of time, only if Dylon didn't have to be a douche. Like how old is he, five? Who the F fights for a chair? Kids these days.

I stayed in my room for about sixty minutes when I finally decided to get out of the boxed room. Plus I was hungry so I decided to go to the canteen and have McDonalds as my breakfast.

I grabbed my wallet and headed out for the burger waiting for me to gobble it all down.

I waited for my Mc Chicken spicy burger on the counter.

I hate myself, now I regret the way I embarrassed myself. Dylon the fucktard.

Talk about the devil and he's here. I pretended like I didn't see him walking towards the counter. He's walking in a triangle. There are two guys infront of him like body guards, when suddenly all the swag gets ruined when Katie appears infront of all of them. With a sparkly purse dangling from her right hand. They stood in line waiting for their turn. I picked up my combo meal and headed for a vacant table. I was just so pissed at his face (which is sooo effin GORGEOUS but I can't admit because I can't) that when I left the line with the tray in my hands, I purposely hit my shoulder with his shoulder with alot of force but that fucktard knew what I was upto and he moved a step back to miss my amazing move. Thus, I ended up doing the Macarena. No, just joking Macarena doesn't have such moves.

I hope you realised the sarcasm in my words when I said 'amazing moves'.

I feel stupider than before.

I'm hungry. I have a yummy burger infront of me and I'm thinking about Dylon. Wait a minute, I don't have time to think shit when I have my favourite food.

Nom Nom Nom Nom.....I'm such a hogger

I took a leave for the rest of the day. I don't want to study or deal with anyone at the moment. I just want to goof around in the school. In the hallways, the field, the canteen, my room, gym etc. Therefore I conclude that I'm bunking all my classes. I'm in my room comfy in my bed listening to Paramore. I take out my phone and flip the top, I click on messages. My old messages with him. One of the messages that I had sent him was -

'The few hours I spent with you was worth the thousand hours I've spent without you'

That's very mushy right ?

In fact I'm finding it silly. What was I thinking when I wrote that ?

In short what I mean to say is that

When you're parents don't trust you and you are in a pathetic school among filthy rich people and then the next day of your new school you meet a fucktard who wants to make your life hell ( or that's what I'm thinking) and he reminds you of your ex and then you blame it all on you ex whom you trusted and loved/love a lot because he is the reason why you ended up here. Then later on after getting into a lot of trouble you realise that no one is there to help you, no friends nor him. It's all to be blamed on this stupid little trouble maker called 'love'.

I heard the door opened. 'Hey are you okay?"

I gasped and literally jumped out of my bed hiding my phone under my pillow

"You scared me."I said

"Sorry," Ruby said with a smile on her face "for how long have you been in here? This room seems to be depressing now. Lets get out if here."

"Noooo" I groaned as she pulled my hand and forced me to get up.

_________________________

I see that smug again. This time I don't bother giving him any threatening looks. I just walked past him when he grabbed my hand. My reflex action was a stunned face looking at him.