Chapter 8 :- where shall i find you?

You're beautiful, you're beautiful.

You're beautiful and it's true

I saw your face in a crowded place,

And I don't know what to do.

'Cause i'll never be with you.

-James Blunt

_________________________

,

When I woke up this morning the song 'beautiful' was being played I'm my head.

Wait!

What's the time ?

Damn it's eight am.

Aaaah we're going to be LATE again.

"Ruby, Ruby WAKE UP!"

I called out ruby.

"What?" She replied

"we're late get up now!' I replied shaking her body. Apparently she woke up with ALOT of effort. "What's the time?" She asked in a sleepy voice.

"We'll I woke up at eight but since you took alot of time waking up, the time is 8:05"

I said.

She sat up straight and heard me loud and clear.

"Okay here's the plan, I'll go take a bath meanwhile you pack your bag, then, when I'm dressed up, you and Bruno bath together by the time you and Bruno will get ready i'll fetch us some breakfast. GOT IT?" I said like we were on a mission.

"Me and Bruno bathing together?"she blushed.

"can you hurry up he won't see you in that way, for heavens sake he's a dog, now pack your bag and mine, I'm going to bath now." I said closing the door of the washroom. I showered myself with warm water washing my hair when suddenly I heard Ruby banging the door. "Uuuuh Merlin" she said

"What?" I replied

"Where is Bruno? I can't find him" she said

"What do you mean you can't find him?'' I said worriedly.

I grabbed a towel and rapped it around myself letting my hair wet.

I opened the door with great force and searched for Ruby who was searching for the dog who's making us late. We spent 15 minutes finding the puppy. We searched every corner of the room. We also checked our cupboard since Bruno can fit anywhere with such a tiny body. And to be more descriptive I was still in my towel. I changed into my night suit again as it is an easy wear and then me and Ruby searched for him in the corridors which lead us outside the building. I told Ruby to search him inside the other students room while I search for him outside the building.

I went to the canteen and I saw Dylon there.

Why is he in the canteen right now? Isn't he late for class?

"Well well look who's here to check me out ?" Dylon teased walking toward me.

"Dylon, I'm not in a mood to argue with you. I'm searching for something"

" neither do I have time to argue with you," he said with a smirk "anyways what are you searching for?" Dylon enquired.

" I'm searching for,Bruno" I said with a tensed and fed up voice when I realised that I just broke Ruby's promise.

"Bruno?" He asked.

"Oh well ruby found a dog day before yesterday and so we decided to keep him. I'm not suppose to tell anyone but at the moment I need help." I said continuously without taking in air.

"Hold on now, so you're basically you're telling me that you're keeping a dog breaking the school rules eh? You're one badass I must say." Dylon replied.

"Can you please help me find him?" I said pleadingly with a bit of attitude.

"Clam down, hmmm so let's see did you search for him in your room throughly?"

He asked.

"Yep"I replied.

"Which floor do you live in?" He asked

"1st floor" I replied

"So do you have a window in your room?" He asked

"Yeah but i remember that I closed it last night." I replied

" how big is it anyway ?" Her asked

"It's a small puppy." I replied raising one of my eyebrows.

"You're so descriptive" he said with an irony in his voice, I made a frown.

"What about the door? Did you lock the door?" He asked.

Silent. I kept silent for about a whole minute when it occurred to me ...

"OH MY GOD today morning the door was unlocked, Shit, that means the door was unlocked the whole night. Damn it." I said jumping.

"Yeah but just saying that dogs don't have hands to open the door" he replied

"Yeah, point. Where could he be?" I asked.

"Let's search outside school." He said

I walked with him outside school and I see Bruno with another huge dog. Not cool. This should not be happening, if Ruby find out she will be devastated. They have the same colour. I kept staring at it with the thought of Ruby in my head. What would I tell her?

"I'm guessing that's his mother." Dylon said staring at them like me. "What a guess? Isn't it obvious, dumbfuck?" I replied

"You should thank me, after all I helped you find him." He replied.

"Awwww was I too mean?" I said in a baby voice.

"Whatever" he walked off.

I followed him and I put my arm in arm . He was on his phone. "Sorry" I said feeling guilty. "It's okay " he replied with a smile. "Let's bunk ?" He asked

"Hmmmm okay ?" I said

He gave his ugly yet a stunning smirk.

We didn't do much except take rounds in the field and talk about ourselves.

Oh damn I completely forgot about Ruby. She must be finding Bruno like crazy.

"I need to tell Ruby about Bruno, she must have gone crazy funding him" I said

" alright it 1:00 already, it's break, you can go tell her now" he replied

" fine come then" I said

"No you go I'll join you later, bye " he said

"You sure ?" I ensured

"Yeah, go on bye" he said

"Byeeeee, see you later alligator." I said

Fucktards can be cute.

I did not just say that.

_________________________

Hi all I'm so sorry for uploading this chapter after a really long time. The reason behind it is that I have a math test tomorrow so I was basically busy studying math the whole week.

Sorry once again.

But hey now that I have updates a new chapter *happy dance*

Feel free to comment, like, vote and inbox to share your ideas and views

Thanks for reading :)

I LOBE YOU

#rainbowsandunicorns