Chapter 2

CLAIRE'S POV

After school Jade invited me to come to her house. So when Kate pulled up to take me home I went and asked if I could go to Jade's instead. Kate said yes of course and drove off.

Jade leads me to Jeremy's car and I was definitely impressed, he had a nice black Jeep.

"Hope in ladies, I have to get home." Jeremy says before getting into the drivers seat.

Jade gets into the passenger seat and I get in the back.

Jeremy drops us off at a really mice looking house and we thank Jeremy before getting out of the car. Jeremy drives off and Jade leads me up to the house.

We went inside and 'wow'. It was amazing, very elegant and fancy.

"You have a very nice house." I complement.

Jade smiles, "Thank you very much."

"JADE?! CAN YOU COME TO MY OFFICE PLEASE?!" I hear a male voice yell from up stairs.

"COMING DAD!" Jade yells back before turning to me.

"Come on, you can sit in the lounge while I go talk to my dad."

I nod and she leads me to a large lounge area.

"Are you hungry?" Jade asks.

"No I'm fine, thank you." I reply.

"You haven't eaten much today though."

"Yea I don't eat much, don't sorry about it I'm fine."

"All right, I'll be back soon."

I nod and smile before sitting down as Jade runs out of the room.

*********************************
DOMINIC'S POV (JADE'S OLDER BROTHER)

Hi my name is Dominic Black. I am 18 years old, I have black hair, green eyes, tanned skin, I am about 6'7 height wise and I am well built.

I am a werewolf, an Alpha werewolf to be exact.

I live with my mum, dad and little sister Jade.

I love running and hanging out with friends and family.

I long to find my mate. The one who completes me, the one who I can love unconditionally, the one who will love me unconditionally, the one who I can treat like a princess and the one who I can marry.

****
I just got back from a trip to my auntie's today so I am currently lying on my bed just staring at the ceiling of my room.

I hear a knock on my door so I tell them to come in.

My sister opens the door and comes into my room slightly.

"Hey bro can you please go downstairs and look after my friend while I talk to dad in his office."

"Sure thing." I answer.

"Thanks." She replies before leaving my room.

I get up off my bed and walk downstairs. As soon as I reach the last step I smell the most amazing thing, chocolate and fruit.

Mate.

I walk into the lounge and see a girl about Jade's age sitting on the couch.
She has long blonde hair, tanned skin and looks really fit.

I clear my throat and she jumps slightly before wiping her eyes and turning around to face me.

I walk over and sit beside her, looking into her amazing blue eyes.

"Hi, I'm Dominic. I'm Jade's brother."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Claire, Jade's new friend."

"Nice to meet you to."

'Make sure she eats something.' Jade mindlinks me.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

"No I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Let me guess, Jade?"

"Yea."

"All right, I'll eat something then."

"Great."

I stand up and hold out my hand go her. She stands up and takes my hand, sending shocks up my arm. She obviously feels the shocks too because she gasps but doesn't let go of my hand which I'm grateful for.

I smile and lead her into the kitchen.

She sits down on a stool and I ask, "What do you want to eat?"

"A sandwich will be fine but I can make that myself." She replies.

"No I'll make it, you just sit. So tell me about yourself."

"Um, I like running, cooking, reading, bush walks, singing and photography. I'm originally from New Zealand but I moved here to live with my auntie and uncle. That's pretty much it."

"I thought I noticed an accent, I just couldn't pin it."

"Yea kiwi's accent isn't super common I suppose."

"Suppose not." I answer laughing before handing her a sandwich.

"Thank you." She says while smiling.

I smile back and reply, "No problem."

She eats about a quarter of a sandwich before suddenly stopping and standing up.

"I just gotta go get something really quick." She says before leaving the room.

She comes back a couple minutes later looking distressed and says, "The sandwich was lovely but I can't eat any more sorry."

She looks like she's about to cry so I pull her to me and wrap my arms around her. She slowly wraps her arms around my waist and then let's it all out and cries into my cheat while I stroke her hair.

I hate seeing her like this, all sad. I have a feeling she's got a lot going on in her life but I don't care what it takes I'm going to help her.