The Mission

KATARINA
"Alright, men! The plan is to wait a few hundred feet from the Demacian outpost. Agents Katarina and Talon will be sneaking into the outpost, and attempt to cause mayhem and destruction in the middle of the base. If all goes to plan, a large number of the soldiers will rush towards the middle, as our team splits and attacks the base. General Thomson's squad will attack the side west of the outpost, General Dean's squad will be attacking from the east. My squad, we're charging from the bottom. NOW LET'S TAKE DOWN THOSE DEMACIANS!" Victor exclaims. Me and Talon start for the enemy outpost, running on foot. We sprint to the base, as fast as we could.

We arrive at the Demacian outpost. I start climbing the tall wooden barricades, as Talon watches my six. I make it over, looking around to make sure no guards spot us. I spot a small room, made out of metal and cement material. Talon jumps down a few seconds later. "So where do we bomb first?" He whispers, holding a mini-bomb in his hand. I point to the metallic room. "That must be the generator. If that gets blown up, no power for them, and they will be put on high alert. We need to explode something else as the same time." I whisper back.
  "The enemy bunker is over there," Talon points to a large building, with the label 'bunker' on it. "If we explode that too then they will have less soldiers to be on alert."
  "Theres another bunker over there. I'm thinking we should get a few of the bunkers before the generator."
"Or maybe just go ham on the bombs..." Talon winked.
"Quit playing," I laughed. I quickly rushed towards one of the bunkers, signaling Talon to watch my six. I set down a bomb, and signaled Talon to plant a bomb over at the other bunker. So far, no night guards anywhere. Strange. I see Talon running back after planting his mini-bomb. He pulls out two more from his cape, and hands me both of them.
"We have two more after these, quick, go plant these over at the watch towers. I'll focus the generator and one more bunker with my last two. Then we take cover." I nod and sprint towards two watch towers. I plant one bomb, then another. I watch Talon plant down his last two bombs. I rush and climb over the wall once more, making sure no guards see me. Talon drops down next to me a little bit later. He grabs my hand and pulls me behind a large rock. He clamps his hand over my mouth and points at a watchman. I don't panic. "The bombs are exploding in thirty seconds," he whispers, getting his hand off my mouth. I nod, and scoot back. "Duck." Talon says, covering his head with his hands. I do the same, before hearing a large explosion. Two watch towers collapse, sending the watchmen to their death. All the lights in the vicinity go out, screams pierce the explosion's roar. War cries rise from all directions, as the Noxian soldiers rush towards the base. Me and Talon climb back over, to be greeted by a large amount of surviving soldiers.
"Oh, hello... What a pleasure to meet you guys..." I mumble. I throw a few throwing knives, piercing the armor of the soldiers, knocking them down. Talon rushes towards them, executing every one he makes contact with. I stab a large bunch, and as the walls of the Demacian outpost start cracking and falling, we kill. Walls collapse, sending rocks and ash everywhere. Thirty minutes pass. With no surviving Demacians. We killed every single one of them, with no mercy.