I Should've Listened

*Aiyanna P.O.V.*

             *Thoughts* I should've listened when they told me he would play me like this. Gosh i feel so stupid. After all we went through. Why am i crying over him i should be happy. I did deserve better anyways.* Thoughts over*

Brittany: Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllll hush up we all told you Rayuan was no good. I recall saying " Rayuan just goes from chick to chick and he don't care who he hurts along the way." Look now you're crying because the fool cheated on the most amazing girl I've ever known for that skank of a bed-hopper Tiyan. Aiyanna baby girl you're lucky Tiyan messed around with him first and got the clap instead of you getting it.

          *Thoughts* Britt is right I am lucky to have lost him now instead of regretting it after he gave me and STD. Whew thank you Jesus. * Thought over*

Aiyanna: Thank you Britt you're right

Brittany: When am i not

Aiyanna: Don't get cocky Na. Hey lets go to the Mall i need a new wardrobe and nothings says get over him then shopping

Brittany: whoa dere baby girl slow you're roll lets go get ready.

        * They take there showers, do there hygiene stuff, pick out and put on there outfits, and head out to the mall.*

-------------------------------------------At The Mall ----------------------------------------------------------

Aiyanna: I need some new Snapbacks  lets go to Lids

Brittany: Well i need some new shoes so I'm funna hit up Bakers

Aiyanna: So meet up in the food court in two hours

Brittany: Yup see you soon

               * They part ways Aiyanna heads to Lids there playing her song moment for life by Nicki Minaj. Aiyanna starts singing and dances while looking at herself in the mirror and trying on hats. While dancing she spun and ran into someone she fell on her butt *

Aiyanna: Oucheewowa my butt

Chresanto:  Dang my head. I'm so sorry mami here let me help you up.

                   * Gets up and holds his hand out for her to grab, Aiyanna sits there looking at it like it's a snake*

Chresanto: Look I'm really sorry just let me help you up Ma

Aiyanna: OK alright * takes his hands he pulls her up real close she was basically hugging him........man does this niggah smell good. I looked up at his face his eyes were so breath taking i couldn't think straight*

Chresanto: * Thoughts* she took my hand. I couldn't help myself i pulled her close to me it felt so right she smells so good she looked up at me and that's when i when i knew i had to do everything i could to make her mine.