:::Baby Making Time pt.1:::

*NayNay is upstairs setting the mood  in the room the kids are at my mom’s just me and RayRay tonight. I went behind him and put my hands around him and started kissing up on him I knew I was hitting every spot by the way he was moaning RayRay pulled me around the couch and was checking out my outfit I guess he likes my outfit especially by the way he than grabed me and put me oon his lap he started kissing up on my neck and rubbing my thighs we started to makeout and I could tell he wanted more because he’s been grabbing my ass pretty hard so I got odd him and started walking away then I turned around and motinoned him towards me we ran up the stairs then RayRay started to kiss up on my body going lower and lower then he stuck that lounge ass tounge in and ate me out oh sweet jesus this boy can use his tongue we he got done he started to slip a condom on but I stopped him he gave me a weird look*

NayNay: I think De'Qwaun deserves a sibling

RayRay: * cheeses* I love you baby I’ll make this one count

NayNay: you better 

* they got for four more rounds one in bed, in the shower, on the couch( they have to buy a new one). And in the kitchen ( they have to power clean that now)

RayRay: damn girl

NayNay: * giggles* it was the best 

----------------------------------------------------

comment and follow for more