The One (A Mindless Behavior Roc Royal Love story)

Aiyanna Nicole  Smalls

Aiyanna~  hi!!!!!!!!!! I'm Aiyanna but you can call me aiy (ahh-eei). I'm Puerto Rican (dad side), Dominican( mom side), and Haitian( mom side). I'm energetic, i love Fashion and shopping. I love to dance i could dance forever mannn. my favorite song is Love This Life by T.I. I love T.I. My favorite color is Purple all day err day. My boyfriend and I just broke up after five months of begin together* tear* but ism not going to let him stop me. I can be random at some times. I'm always here for my Friends whenever they need me. I'm a great listener. 9 since the story is mostly about her I'm only going to describe her but as i go on i will definitely put up descriptions and other stuff up about the characters added and will someone please tell me how i can insert pics into my chapters.

The Crew

Chresanto and Aiyanna

Rayuan and De' Shonay

Craig and Alexa- Marie

Jacob and Nikeira (  Nikeira 9 months pregnant she’s huge the doctors are saying its only one but we think she’s having four / freaky deaky couple well they all freaky but these two are FREAKYYYYYYYYYYY)

They are all 25 years old and are out of college

(This happens after the fight they had at the mall)

Chresanto, Rayuan, Craig, and Jacob all became friends and formed a group called Mindless behavior

Their Names

25-Chresanto August-Roc Royal- in a relationship

25-Rayuan Smith-Ray Ray-married with a child

25-Craig Crippen-Prodigy-married

25-Jacob Perez-Princeton-married

Aiyanna, De’ Shonay, Alexa- Marie, Nikeira became friends and formed a group called Swag Crew

Their Names

25-Aiyanna Smalls-Royalty-in a relationship

25-De’Shonay-Nay Nay-married with a child

25-Alexa-Marie-Angel-married

25-Nikeira-Princess-married

Ray and Nay are both married with one boy named De’qwaun Smith. Craig and Alexa-Marie are happily married. Jacob and Nikeira are married with a child on the way. Nikeira is nine months pregnant with a bouncing baby boy but Nikeira is huge we think she’s having more than one maybe four she’s that huge. Chresanto and Aiyanna haven’t tied the knot………yet.