Chapter 4

A few days ago, I would have never of acted like that around anyone. I wouldn't be so eager to be close to someone let alone break into their house and quite obviously freak them out. I know it's just lust that's pulling me to her but what if I actually got to know her? Either way I have learnt that I need to play it cool from now on. My boss found out about it since she brought be in for interrogation straight away and I don't work so well under pressure. I don't get what it is that she would want with Danielle to bring me in so quicklyto pry information out of me on the girl.

I'm currently sat in the bar thinking things over when I noticed her enter. Instead of giving her such an intense stare like I did last time, avoided eye contact and barely looked her way. That was until some guy that I assume was new to the job tried making a move.

I hadn't actually realised that I had been staring at them that long or at him with such hatred until I noticed he looking right back at me with a smirk on her face? I felt my cheeks up and completely hid my face from view when I realised that what just happened had caused me to blush.

(Hours later)
Bang!
"WHAT HAPPENED? WHO JUST DIED?" I yelled before realising that I had jumped up onto the place I was sat in a crouched position, ready to go into fight or flight mode.
That changed when I heard someone laugh next to me. I looked over to the source of laughter as I relaxed before tensing again. Why is she here? Haven't I creeped her out enough? "Umm..." I tried to speak but the words weren't coming out at all. I resulted to just scratching my head and looked away.

Danielle's P.O.V

I was in fits of laughter watching her jump like that when I hit the table. I was unfortunately asked to wake her up but I don't mind. I decided that I will be more confident, especially round her. I won't have her take the lead with me and try talk to me like I should easily give in. I am not going to lie, I don't want to talk to her more than just asking why she is following me and being a bit of a creep from stalking me.

After finishing laughing and drying my eyes, I finally noticed that she was looking away from me, red in the face. "You know the bar is closed now so I suggest you leave and make your own way home now" I said with a smile. She has been acting a little weird. One day she is sneaking into my house and then the next she is hiding from embrassment. Instead of responding, she made haste to get to the door and to her car.

Tonight I played it cautiously. I installed cameras since it's now 4am and I haven't slept a bit. I've also decided to sit in the understairs cupboard which I will admit made me feel a little like Harry Potter but that isn't my story. I was waiting to see if she would break in again.

As I was closing my eyes and just about to fall asleep, I heard a click and saw movement on the cameras I had installed. I watched as she slowly made her way up the stairs. That's when I decided to get up and follow her so I did. Carefully I managed to get behind her without her noticing and it seems like she bought the whole dummy pretending to be me in bed. I decided to remain next to the light switch to see what she will do next if anything.

Surely enough, she did do something. She walked right up to the bed and pulled the covers off to find the dummy roll back. Since my cover is blown now, I switched the lights on and watched as she tried to leap behind the bed and hide as if I hadn't seen her.

Since this has turned into a game for me, I played along and carried on into bed as if I never saw her.
I guess the tables must have turned though because that ended up being a bit of a mistake. Just a little bit of a mistake...