Chapter 8

I just stood there in shock. She was supposed to be out my life and no where near me so how did she find me? Was she the reason why Ashleigh followed me? I turned to Ashleigh who was shaking with a fearful look on her face.

My mother gave her a disapproving look before looking at me again with the creepiest of smiles. She began to walk towards ne but found that I was taking steps backwards which she frowned at. "Danielle it's been a really long time, aren't you happy to see your mother again" she asked. I noticed in the corner of my eye that Ashleigh was in complete shock. I don't blame her, I look more like my father than my mother but he left long ago in an unfortunate accident which seemed all to planned. My hunch was that my mother was involved in it because she wanted me to marry this guys son and my dad defended me and my right to do as I please. My mum knew this guy through the business she runs that involves defence and body gaurds.

It clicked in my head that in the beginning atleast that I was just a mission to Ashleigh but if she was under instruction of my mother and was trained by her or rather her own personal body guards then she shouldn't and wouldn't have been staying with me over the nights and kissing me.

I had been so lost in my thoughts that I did not notice that I had been left alone again with Ashleigh who still looked shaken and scared for her life.

She looked at me, trying to say something but the words would not come out. She then gave up and went to walk away when I rushed to her to block her path. She just looked at me with sad eyes and said "I'm sorry" before trying to push past. However I would not let her leave so easily. Instead I pushed her back towards the bed and made her sit on it so that I could sit on her lap with ny legs either side of her. I then spoke up asking "what's going on?" She looked at me with the fear still showing on her face before beginning to explain things to me.

-------------------------

So even though I am my own person now, my mother still wants me and I am guessing she wants to control me. I wonder if her friends son has anything to do with this since my so called mother had said before she left that I will eventually meet the man of my 'dreams' and we can be a happy 'family' again.

Ashleigh felt so guilty after telling me everything she knew from the start to the end. She felt that guilty that she made herself a bed on the floor of a sort to sleep on because I wouldn't let her leave the room. Ashleigh was trying to give me space to think I guess.

After waiting a few more minutes, I decided to get her to join me in the bed. As I got out of bed however, I noticed a peice of paper on the floor next to the door. Walking over to it, I picked the peice of paper up and began to read it. After reading through it twice to make sure my mind wasn't tricking me, tears began to roll down my face and I covered my mouth with my hand. The peice of paper was probably meant for Ashleigh not me but I read it anyways and now I wish I hadn't. It just basically said that my mum wants me to sleep with the guy who happens to be called Harry whom is aware of the fact that I am in fact a virgin and that he has paid very good money for me. It said that my mum is aware of the fact that Ashleigh likes girls and so do I but she is forbidden to touch me in such ways and that I am not to be to be touched ever by her. I broke down more into tears as I realised that my mother was trying to use me as a prostitute. I felt arms come around me as Ashleigh took the peice of paper from my grasp and read through it herself. Once she read it she held onto me tighter and brought me to the bed to lay down and hold me still. She spent the night running her hands through my hair trying to calm me down by telling me all the ways she would protect me the best she can for all sorts of situations like this. We then eventually started to learn about each other and get to know one another on a very personal level.

I now knew things about Ashleigh that no one else knew or truly knew and understood. She also knew things about me and it scares me just how much she managed to get out of me and know about me. Of all the people she shouldn't know.

It was the early hours of the morning yet neither of us felt tired or was going to go to sleep anytime soon. We had been laying in a comfortable silence for a while just looking at each other or the ceiling. I was scared to meet this guy and the whole process of losing my virginity to this guy. My mother could be so cruel.

I looked back at Ashleigh and cuddled up closer to her. She held me tighter and kissed me gently. I kissed her back and rolled us over so that I was on top and started to trail kisses from her lips to her neck and nibbled a little bit as I tried to pull her shirt up. I decided to be sure that Harry won't be the first. I wish things were different and it was under different circumstances but I couldn't let this be the way things like this will be. My feelings weren't all that serious for Ashleigh but atleast I knew I had some for her. It made it a little bit special for me I think.

Ashleigh tried to stop me from taking her clothes off but failed because each time she tried, I'd distract her by biting her lip or kissing her neck. Eventually we were both naked under the covers but hadn't done anything. We just layed there for a bit before the frustration kicked in. I then pulled Ashleigh over me and kissed her hard. I grabbed one of her hands and slid it down my body all the way to where I wanted it to touch me. She pulled away from the kiss and was barely able to make the words "are you sure?" come out of her mouth from how turned on she was. In response I just pulled her hair and kissed her before nibbling on her bottom lip and off she went. Oh my God.