Chapter 5

Honestly what I expected... I have no clue what I expected but it certainly was not what ended up happening.

I curled up as best as I can as I saw her launch herself at me since I had my eyes open just slightly enough to see the shape outlines of objects. The wind was knocked right out of me when she had me pinned to the bed hard and used such force along with her body weight. My hands were still free as she only pinned me by my shoulders but instead of shoving her off like my initial intention was, I covered my face and closed my eyes just hoping this was not real and we weren't in this position. What was I thinking? This girl is crazy and now I'm just letting her straddle me? Slowly uncovering my eyes and opening them, I found that she was inches away from my face and was staring at me as if she was a statue focused on one point since they cannot move.

I came to my senses when she moved in closer almost sealing the gap between us and shoved her away from me. I immediately jumped out of bed as she was still on the floor sprawled out and stunned. This time I really did want to know what she was trying to gain from this. Taking advantage of the fact that she had not come to her senses, I straddled her and pinned her down by her hands properly.

Glaring at her the best I can I asked "what is it you could want from me so badly that you would stalk me and break into my house?" Instead of answering my question she just replied with "you are just full of surprises" and with that managed to shift our position where she was back on top but this time she wasn't straddling me, she was between my legs.

I went to protest but my mouth failed to function and form words as she kissed me up and down my neck. After a bit she stopped and we just stayed there in silence. It seems like she knows me like the back of her hand because I was about to push her away and get her out of my house. I hated the way she made me want more.

Unfortunately she didn't want to stop there as she then resumed her original position and bit down on my neck in the most sensitive part. I bit my lip as her hands started to trail down and reach underneath my jeans but just as quick as she was to almost be touching my in the most private place, her hands were gone and she had sprinted out of the house back to hers.

I shook my head and headed to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror and I wanted to just slap myself so bad that I did. What happened tonight won't be happening again. She will not have this affect on me. I will play my cards safely and she won't get to come near me again. I need to get a grip and not let the lust get to me again.

I promised myself and of course that wasn't going to plan out because upon turning around I caught a glimpse of her before I fell limp and everything went black.