chapter seven: Asuna

Wow, we're already to chapter seven? It seemed like I just wrote chapter one... anyways, I wanted to say that we're probably reaching the end of the story fairly soon. Sad, right? Lol, well let me know what you guys think xD enjoy the chapter!

***

"What happened with the first time?" I asked, we came to get answers, we both needed answers.

"That was... a woman with the user name of Nori, she comes by every now and then to help take care of the children."

"Nori?" Kirito asked.

"Yes, when she entered the game, she was already married and expecting. She had the baby around the time the first boss had been beaten, it would be around two years."

"Can you tell us anything else?"

"Not about Nori, except for the fact that she hasn't been around for awhile. I could give you her address if you wanted to ask her more questions."

"We'd appreciate it," I said quietly.

Kirito nodded, "You said there were two cases? What about the other?"

"I'm afraid I don't know much about that one either, I only heard tell of it from a guy with the username of Katsu."

"What did he tell you?"

"He told me that when his wife got killed by a monster while fighting, she started to glow normally, but she started screaming in pain. A child was born, a girl, and the mother passed away after that."

Neither Kirito or I responded, it was terrible that Katsu's wife had died, but death was a daily occurrence while fighting on the front lines.

"He named the child after his late wife, she'd be one now, if I remember correctly."

"Do you know his address?"

"No, I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help."

"We're just grateful you knew anything, ever since we got these two, it's raised nothing but more questions. Thank you."

She smiled, "No problem, let me write down Nori's address for you."

"Again, thank you."

"It's not any trouble, and if you need any help taking care of them, be sure to come here, okay?"

"Of course, seeing you take such good care of the children here, I have no doubt that you'd be wonderful help with these two."

"You flatter me."

"Let's just hope it doesn't come to where we need to rely on others to take care of our kids," Kirito said sternly.

"Oh, yes. Of course, anyways, here's the address."

We were handed a piece of paper, by the looks of it, Nori lived in the next town over.

"Thank you," I told her, for the third time, and headed out the door.

"I'm sorry about Yui, by the way. She was such a sweet child."

Kirito followed me out, "Thank you."

'Yui...'

"I miss her," I whispered quietly.

"I know, I miss her too, but we will be reunited, you just have to trust me on that."

"I do."

"Okay, so where are we headed?"

"The next town over, we can just walk."