Chapter 5

Hazel POV:

After that night of that stupid little fight I didn't want to see Niall again, i clearly told him it didn't change anything, but I did feel something and that was unacceptable.  

My manager has forcing me to go on tour with the guys. I was going to deny but she showed me how much money I was going to be making I just couldn't refuse. I said, however, i was going if Ariel came with me, and she accepted. Now two weeks have passed and the world tour was going to start in London first, so Ariel and I had to meet the guys in the airport.  

"ARIEL MOVE DAMN IT YOU TAKE LONG."  

"Soorry sorry, just that I'm going to see Zayn and I want to look nice." Ariel says fixing her red curls in the mirror.  

"We are going on a 9hr flight to London and you're dressed in steve maddens and disigner clothes."  

"Hey a fashionista has to stay on top." Her eyes traveled down to my sweatpants, large sweater, and ugg boots.  

"Oh god," she said laughed.  

"Hey i feel comfortable to be in a flight all day." She grabbed her luggage and we where out the door.  

Once when got to the airport and clambed our ticket the guys were already waiting to me boarded.  

I am going to hate every single second of this.  

"Hey ladies." One said kissing both of our cheeks. Shit i forgot their names already. Well thank god Ariel put a picture of them with their names on my phone so I could remember. I took out my phone quickly and looked. I faked a smiled "Hey Louis."  

Louis smiled at me, and Ariel ran over to Zayn. "Ariel!" Zayn said catching her in mid jump. He kissed her nose and they walked hand in hand.  

Well shit that was fast.  

My eyes drifted to where Niall was, he was eating a hot dog and that made me really hungry. I eyed that hot dog like it was the only food there.  

Niall walked over to me and my body sifined "You want some?" He said putting the hot dog in my face.  

Eh fuck it i'm hungry, "Yes please?"  

"Well too bad." Niall said laughing. I crossed my arms and scowled at him "Dick." I said to him. 

Liam laughed "Don't take it too seriously, Niall never shares food."  

"But he still is a dick." Harry said laughing.  

Niall slapped Harry behind the head "Ow."

"Flight 434 to London is now boarding."  

"That's us," Zayn said walking forward with Ariel to the plane 

"To the plane!!" Louis said running forward like a child.  

Once we got to the plane I took my seat next to Ariel. She looked at me and smiled, but I knew the smile that she was using meant she wanted something, so I sighed. "What is it you want?" I asked.

"Do you think you can have Zayns seat for he could sit next to me?" She give me a puppy dog face and I rolled my eyes. I got up without saying a word and walk to where Zayn was originally sitting.

"Oh fuck no." I stopped and saw Niall was the one Zayn was sitting next to, I turned to see Ariel and Zayn were giggling a storm so they didn't even notice me.

"Oh relax, its just a flight." Niall said looking at my outfit, "Nice." He said laughing.

"Shut up," I said sitting down next to him. I took out my beats and started listening to music as loud as I could, Niall looked at me and he took my headphones off. "The hell man?" I said to him grabbing my headphones.