Chapter 15

Hazel POV:

"Jordan what the hell, you scared me," I said letting go of him.

He laughed, "Sorry, Didn't think I'd see you here, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here doing a concert, and you?" I stopped a remembered the voice calling my name, "Where you the one calling my name?"

"I'm here on vacation taking some photos and visiting some mates that i have here, and what are you talking about?" Jordan looked at me confused.

"I-I.. well there was some man screaming my name just seconds before i met with you." I really must be going crazy, but it is 2 A.M and who is walking all alone, well but me.. Its just suspicious.

"No idea sorry." He shook his head and his body got closer to me. I got nervous and moved back. I cleared my throat, "well i have to go, its late and I'm L-"

"-Come with me to dinner tomorrow, or well tonight?" Jordan said smiling down at me.

"I was just about to say I'm leaving tomorrow.."

"Oh, well maybe we'll meet on the way of your tour."

"Yeah yeah I'd like that," Ha how about no. He is really creepy I'd prefer not to see him again.

"Where are you going next?" He asked. I thought about another town as far away from where I was actually going to be as possible, "LA."

"Oh okay, Well I'll see you around." Jordan grabbed me in a rough almost forced kiss. I pushed away with all my force and walked quickly to the hotel without looking back. I go on dates with the strangest men.

Once i got to my hotel, I really thought everyone was fast asleep, but when I opened the door the guys and Ariel were watching a movie. They all screamed when I came in and I turned on the light.

"What the hell.." I said at their reactions when they saw me.

"My god Hazel you scared us," Harry said holding his chest.

"What movie is it?" I asked giggling.

"Paranormal Activity," Liam said pausing the movie.

"Oh come on that movie is so not scary."

"Is too!" Louis said grabbing Zayns arm.

"Come join us we have plenty of space," Harry said patting the seat next to him. I jumped on the couch in between Liam and Harry and placed my feet on Harry's legs. I was actually getting scared from time to time so I would cover my face on Harry's shoulder or grab Liams hand and squeeze it tight.

Towards the end of the movie when it was the scariest part, we heard the door open and two dark figures appeared in the door.

We all screamed and threw popcorn at the figures, but then i heard the most recognizable Irish Accent, "Ow what the hell?" Niall's face was iluminated now, but Cassidy was next to him hand in hand.

My eyes went back to the TV while everyone laughed, "Didn't know we were having guests this late," Zayn said in an annoyed tone.

"Zayn.." Liam whispered.

"I didn't know you guys were awake, Cassidy was just staying with me for the night." Niall said taking Cassidy to his room and shutting the door.

I thought I understood guys, but after tonight I really didn't. Niall didn't even care to take one look at me, he slept with me and then just decides to bring Cassidy in front of me and act like nothing happened. From that moment on I was done with men.