Chapter 18

HAZEL POV:

"No.. no please don't," I tried to say as Jordan pulled my clothes away from me. I fought back with the little strength I had but it was no use. He was stronger than me and I was already beaten to the last straw.

"You never gave me a chance to show you a fun night," Jordan said laughing. He touched my bare body and I pleaded for him to stop.

He grabbed me with all his force and pushed me down on a table. I kicked and screamed for him to not touch me but Jordan punched me again and I felt dizzy I wasn't seeing straight anymore. I tried saying stop, but my words just came out slurred. My body moved up and down but all I felt was pain. Jordan was moaning and I was crying. "OH BABY," Jordan screamed, he tried touching my breasts but I moved his hands away. He frowned and continued, he then changed my position to laying forward. I cried and pleaded for help but it was too late. He was moaning in pleasure louder and louder, but I stopped feeling his body on mine. My bare body did not move from the table, but I cried and cried until I felt a pair of hands on me. I screamed but i heard the most familiar voice "I got you baby girl," Niall said grabbing my bare body and putting me on the floor. He wrapped me in a towel and tears were in his eyes.

NIALL POV:

Ariel found all the places Jordan owned, and he had a little house just 10 mins away from Hazel's house. We drove there quickly and saw that his front door was locked.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"Don't worry, I know how to get in." Ariel said, I looked at her confused but from her back she took out a mini revolver.

"Ariel when the hell did you get a gun?" I said shocked.

"You never know, I knew one day i was going to need it. And today is the day," Ariel shot the locks and I kicked the door open. We ran inside and saw a normal home but with no one inside. That was, until we heard screaming coming from downstairs.

Ariel and I ran to a half open door, and we opened it quietly. I saw Hazel on a table bleeding and naked. My heart dropped when I saw what Jordan was doing. He was also naked, taking advantage of hurt Hazel. Ariel ran forward Jordan and hit him with her bat. He fell down to the ground and I ran to grab Hazel. She screamed when I touched her, but when she saw me her face relaxed. She looked weak and beaten to death. I grabbed the nearest towel and wrapped her in it. I set her down to the ground we I heard Jordan getting up.

I clenched my fists and ran toward Jordan trucking him to the ground. He got up quickly and punched me. He continued to punch me until I got the strength to pull him off me. I was now the one punching him. He was on the floor and I kicked his stomach till i saw blood leave his mouth.

I turned around to stop, but I Jordan started to laugh, "She was an easy fuck." I turned around and walked towards him ready to kill him, but Ariel stopped me.

"It's my turn now," I nodded and Ariel walked towards him with the bat in her hand.

"Oh going to leave a chick to beat me now you pussy," Jordan said to me but Ariel just laughed, "But this girl is going to\ teach you a little thing or two."

Ariel hit the top of his head with her bat, she continued to hit his body with it, until she landed on his weak spot. When she hit him between the balls, Jordan let out a scream for help.

"Not good enough," Ariel said as she continued to hit him. He tried to get up, but Ariel just swung the bat harder throwing him to the ground, "Nope not today."

She punched and kicked Jordan till his face no longer seemed visible. I turned my body around to Hazel and I grabbed her arms delicately. "It's okay baby I got you now," I held her in my arms and rocked her to sleep. Her eye closed slowly (considering one was already closed by how swollen it was). I sang her a lullaby and kissed her bruised forehead.