Lost

~Desirae's PoV~

You couldn't tell how extremely pissed off I am right now. I've been wondering around Evesham, Worcestershire for the past three hours looking for All Saints Church. I'm not even one hundred percent sure why I'm even here. I know that I'm here for my religions class. But why? I have no clue.

Three hours is a long time for being lost. People have been walking past me watching me struggle for three hours. No one has bothered to stop and help. I'm surprised they haven't put up a sign that says 'Lost American! Let's all point and laugh!' I can sense people looking at me, probably from the other side of the street. I bet they are laughing too. Good for them, I don't even care anymore.

If only it wasn't February. I knew that it would be cold, but not this cold. I've been walking around in my black petticoat, black big sunglasses, a white scarf, white gloves, and a matching white beanie, freezing my butt off.

My beanie is my favorite accessory, especially in the winter, it exposes most of my loose curls making me look cuter then I actually am. So I figured that now would be the perfect time to wear it- opposed to an actual hat.

It would be nice if someone would help me. I can tell that they are looking at me, I guess they are just to amused to help. Screw all of them. Fuck you people! Suddenly, someone a few yards behind me says, "Are you lost or something?"

His deep, slow, British accent is almost enough to melt my heart. He sounds to attractive to be talking to me, so I sit on a nearby bench to try and figure out where I'm going. "Are you lost love?" The same voice asks, suddenly sitting next to me folding his hands and placing them between his legs.

I look up to see a young man- about my age. I study him for a few seconds, he has curly, dark-brown hair. He is grinning, exposing two deep dimples on his face -only a little bigger then mine. His eyes are a brilliant green, instantly making me wish both my eyes were that color. He is wearing two jackets, a light brown petticoat and a green hoddie underneath. Under his hoddie, a white shirt is barely showing. He also has a scarf on, his is orange and placed much better then mine. "Yes," I sigh, my face turning red from embarrassment- and the cold weather.

"Well, maybe I can help then. I was raised here. Know most of the place like the back of my hand," the stranger joked, causing me to laugh- showing my dimples. "Hey! You have dimples too!" He smiled.

"I've been walking around for three hours trying to find All Saints Church. My iPhone GPS app is really pissing me off," I answered, showing him my phone's screen.

"Hate to break it to you love, but you've been walking around All Saints for the past three hours," he laughed. "I'm Harry by the way."

"A-Are you serious? I c-come here just for this b-building? I'm freaking m-missing my s-sister's birthday. I spent eleven h-hundred bucks to get out h-here, all for t-this?" I hissed.

Harry looked at me as if waiting for something. "S-Sorry, I'm D-Desirae," I added reaching out to shake the boy's hand.

"Desirae. I like that," he beamed. He looked over to see me shivering. "Oh, gosh, are you cold? Want my sweatshirt?" He asked taking off his petticoat.

"N-No, I-I'm f-fine" I stuttered.

"No you're not. Don't worry its no big deal. Take it," Harry insisted, handing me his hoddie.

"Thanks," I accepted his sweat shirt gratefully.

"Wanna go get some coffee?" He asked. "It'll warm you up."

"Um, sure," I respond, rubbing my arms accepting the new warmth.

Harry lead the way to a Starbucks that was only a couple blocks away. "So, what brings you to Evesham?" He catechized, holding the door open for me.