It's Art

~Desirae's PoV~ 

I can't believe that I actually told Harry all of that stuff. No one else knew that my dad, brothers, and boyfriend abused me. Harry was the only person who knew that I wasn't a virgin, that I wasn't willing, that I got pregnant, and that he punched me in the stomach so that the baby would die.

I never even got to find out if it was a boy or a girl. I think I would've named it Dylan if it was a girl and Dominic if it was a boy. I'll never know now.

It's about seven in the morning, and I'm awake. I'm just kind of staring at Harry. He looks really cute when he sleeps.

I'm quite shocked with myself that I let him sleep in the same bed with me. If it was any other boy I would've beat the shit out of him even if he tried to touch me, but something about Harry makes me feel safe- like he would never hurt me.

After getting bored of watching Harry sleep, I decide I want some breakfast. Before I got here, I researched the hotel, and they serve a free breakfast every morning, and I have every intention of taking advantage of it.

I slowly get out of bed, trying my hardest not to wake up the sleeping beauty next to me. Thankfully I succeed. Then I take my longest, quietest strides to get to my things, grab my makeup, and gently close the bathroom door shut.

As I flick on the light switch, I realize how bad my face looks. It's mostly blue with tints of purple and green around my jaw line. I have freckles, but you could never tell. There are two separate cuts on my lips and a scar on my left eyelid.

My fingers start to shake uncontrollably as I reach for my foundation. I seriously hate putting on makeup, it takes so much time. I always have to wake up thirty minutes earlier then normal just to put on my face.

When I'm done, the finish product looks perfect. All of my bruises are hidden, the scar on my blue eye is covered, and the cuts on my lips have disappeared. My face is the perfect shade to make me appear quite tan. My eye makeup is the same for once- I normally do them different to make each one look brighter- they are both multiple shades of brown eye shadow. My lips are a dark, sparkly shade of pink.

The reflection I stare into is beautiful. She looks like she has a perfect life, a family who loves and cares for her, all the boys are after her, all the money that she would ever need, a walk-in closest filled with designer clothes, she looks like she should be a Victoria Secret angel. That isn't me. That girl is a stranger.

I work my way out of the bathroom to change my clothes. I pick out a pair of light jeans, sparkly pink stilettos, and a white shirt with black swirls. To finish my outfit, I snatch a pair of large hoop earrings and fake-diamond studs.

After a quick look at my face, to make sure there are no showing flaws, I head down to the lobby for breakfast. Thankfully I'm in the elevator alone.

When the elevator comes to a stop, I get off as a couple steps in. They look so happy together. I want that kind of love.

The breakfast buffet is huge. It has almost everything that I like, it makes me feel like they were expecting me as if I were some one important. I decide to eat waffles for my first day.

After buttering the waffle and pouring syrup on it, I make my way over to a table by the wall. Shortly after I start eating, a boy with light brown hair comes up to me. "Is this seat taken?" He asks flirtatiously.

I just look down at my plate as he sits across from me. I can feel his brown eyes starring at me, so I look up. "Is there something I can help you with?" I ask harshly.

"Woah, babe, calm down. I'm just trying to figure out how someone as beautiful as you is here in a place like this," he smiles.

When I don't answer, he scoots his chair closer to me. "If you get any closer then that I'm going to kick your ass so hard your grandma will feel it," I threaten.