Meeting

~Desirae's PoV~

Its been exactly three hours and fifty seven minutes since I ran away from Harry. I have to go out tonight, and tomorrow, and the day after, anything to find him again. I don't know, just something about him makes me want to be with him.

With Harry in mind, I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans, a green long sleeved shirt exposing the perfect amount of cleavage -not a lot, but still some- and Harry's sweatshirt. I grabbed my petticoat and headed out the door. With no idea where I was going, I walked into a slightly crowded bar two blocks away from my hotel.

The bar was smaller on the inside, there was barely any room around the pool table. I couldn't drink, and didn't like the taste of alcohol, so I asked for a cranberry juice. The lady at the bar looked at me funny but fulfilled my request anyway.

As I waited for the bartender to give me my drink, I looked around the crowded area. The walls were white with pictures hanging up in random places. I noticed why there were so many people here- someone was performing something. Each instrument had a microphone in front of it. There was a drum set towards the back, a bass guitar on the left, an electric guitar on the right, a piano next to the bass gutair, and one more microphone in the front. Mounds of people surrounded the small stage.

The group stepped back up onto the elevated area. Each member taking a spot. I looked up at one of the boys by the microphone. He was tall, had curly, dark hair, green eyes- WAIT! Is that- no. It is!! It was in fact the boy I wanted to see -Harry.

~Harry's PoV~

The boys and I walked into the bar we were about to perform for. We've been here before, but it was never this busy. Zayn and I looked at each other, shocked at the amount of people who came to see us. Most of them were girls. Not old girls, girls our age. The stage was all set up and the five of us took our positions: Liam at the drum set, Louis at the bass guitar, Niall and the electric guitar, Zayn at his piano, and I went to the microphone in the front. "Thank you guys for coming tonight!" Zayn shouted into the microphone.

The crowd quieted down and came over by the stage. As we started our first song, Up All Night, the mass of girls started screaming and trying to grab our legs. We continued on singing until the end of the song.

We were doing much better then we had rehearsed. "Alright guys! We're gonna take a five minute break!" I hollered after we finished a third song.

The crowd 'awed' and we stepped off the stage, walking behind the bar to get refreshments. I reached for my drink but Louis stopped me. "Is something up mate? You seem a little off."

"Nah. Its just-" I trailed off.

"Come on. Tell me."

I explained to him what happened with Desirae, looking at the ground the whole time. "Looks like you're screwed unless you find her," he said, speaking the honest truth.

"Whatever. It's time to go back on anyways," I say as I put my water bottle down.

I take a step up onto the elevated area and I see what looks like is my sweatshirt. My first thought is that it's probably some guy here with his girlfriend, but then my eyes move up and down her body: It's Desirae.

My heart leaps and I move over by the rest of the boys. "She's here. Right now. Over by the bar," I say excitedly. "Can we change the next song? I wanna do Back for You."

The boys shrug their shoulders, not really caring abut what we sang, as long as it was something. Niall and Louis started on their guitars and Liam started singing. I didn't take my eyes off of Desirae, silently begging her bright green and blue eyes to look up at my darker green orbs. After the first verse, she looked up at me and held my gaze. I don't know what to do next, but I better do something so she doesn't run away again.