Chapter 22~ When I get home

A whole year had passed. 1960 had started. I'm surprised how we didn't have to move to another place already.

That was a hard long year if you ask me and it became worse since I have been writing to the boys and getting no reply. 

Neither from Rich nor from Anna.I am a loner.  

I thought about visiting Liverpool with Bella on a school holiday though and since Bella is 20 now, my mum allowed us but after alot of begging and promises to behave. 

god she makes me feel like a 10 year old even though I'm 18 now I can take the responsibility for myself.

So today was the time to fly back to Liverpool. We're going to stay for 3 days..I hope they end up well.

I was glad to leave home even if it was for a little while! but finally I feel free! there's no one waiting for my mistakes to yell at me! It was a great feeling.

After a long tiring flight, me and Bells finally made it to Liverpool.

It was nice to smell the nice pure air again even if it seemed like it was about to rain and to see the beautiful green areas and less crowds unlike New York. I missed living here.

I remember how I was pretty upset about moving here at first but It was totally worth it. It's New York that I'm sure I don't like.

We took a taxi and before we knew it, we arrived at our old home but we couldn't really enter it since Gerrard had sold it to afford money for the one in Ny.

If I needed to describe all of my misery in one word I'm a hundred percent sure it'd be GERRARD.

We took a look at our old home..god it feels like years! I miss it ! It hasn't changed much since the last time I had seen it. I can still imagine me sitting on the porch talking with Paul or mocking John.

I sigh and ask Bella to get going as I was tired and the feeling that I can see my home but I can't enter it ,was terrible.

She agreed and so we started walking to a not so far away hotel. I wanted to check on Paul's family first but I was very tired so I planned on going there tomorrow, I miss Mr Jim and little Mike.

After some walking and more feet aching, we reached the hotel where we were going to stay. It wasn't really nice but it doesn't matter. 

Once we entered our room that just fit us both hardly , I dropped my bag and jumped on the bed which was the only nice feature of this room. it was pretty comfy. I was fast asleep while wondering about how I'm going to spend my day tomorrow.

I've got a whole lot of things I wanna do.