#4 SSM You Want to join the group

Perrie: (19) "I can sing! I can dance! I just need to get out there for everyone to see." you vented to your older sister who flipped through her magazine and sat up to get a better look at you. "What like a solo artist or a group?" You shrug. "I'd prefer a group. I don't think i'd be able to be alone on stage, i'd freak out and have a panic attack." Perrie smiled. "You want to join Little Mix don't you?" You blush. "I'd love that, but it'd never happen." "Who says it'll never happen? Did i say that? Did one of the other girls say it? No, we didn't. Come on, we've got to meet the other girls."
Leigh-Anne:(5) "(YN) wants to join Little Mix?" she scoffed at your mom and your mom chuckled. "Leigh-Anne, she's five years old! She wants a lot of things that she can never have, let her have a little fun with this. Just bring her out on stage a time or two and she'll have her fix in and will leave you and the other girls alone." Leigh-Anne smiled down at you, your own smile matching hers. "Can i please be a part of the group?" Leigh-Anne finally agreed, and gave you a small hug. "One or two shows can't hurt huh? We've got to get you stage ready first though, let's get going!"
Jesy: (16) You watched as the four of them did the rehearsed dance moves over and over again until they were certified perfect by the choreographer. It didn't take long for them to get perfect either, and it wouldn't take you long either. Slowly you stood up and stood next to your sister, ready for the next round of dancing. The other girls, including Jesy, noticed but said nothing, just smiled as you began to do the dances with them and when you were done, you smiled proudly. "Damn, wish i could perform these dance moves on stage with you guys, this was fun!"
Jade: (8) "I wanna be a pop star just like my big sister!" you shout out to your classmates on Career Day. Jade had been lucky enough to stop by and be there for you, all smiles. "You wanna be in a group like me?" You nod and walk over to her, hugging her. "If i'm lucky enough, maybe i could be a part of the group when i'm older and i can sing and dance and be just like you!" Jade gave you a bigger hug back. "We'd all be delighted to have you join the group, maybe in a few years you can join, just like you said, sound like an okay plan to you?" "Sounds like a wonderful plan to me!" you smile.