#5 How You Meet

Key : y/n as your name

Jesy: You've been bummed out because Little Mix is performing in the next three days and the concert is sold out. To cheer yourself up, you decided to go to the mall. You walk inside Hollister and begin to look around. You look around at the different shirts, hopping shopping will cheer you up. You're bummed out because the Little Mix concert that's going to happen in three days, is sold out. You stop looking at the shirts and sigh before you notice a very familiar face. It just so happened to be Jesy Nelson from Little Mix. You quickly work up the courage to walk up to her.
"Hi." You spoke nervously, gaining Jesy's attention.
"Hi, love." She spoke and your face broke out into a smile.
"Could I um, have a picture with you. Please?" You ask nicely.
"Sure thing."
After your pictures, you and Jesy had a small conversation.
"Are you coming to the concert?" She questions, and you feel yourself start to frown.
"No, unfortunately, the tickets are sold out."
"I'm sorry. I don't have a ticket with me. But if you give me your Twitter, I can send you an online twitter." You watch as she loads the Twitter app on her phone and you tell her your Twitter name and she follows you back.
"I'll be sure to send you a ticket, I have to go though." She spoke. her bright smile on her face.
You two bid goodbyes, but not without a hug, and later that day you get a dm from Little Mix's twitter, and sure enough, it's a ticket with backstage passes.

Perrie: "Y/N, I have something very important to ask you." Your older sister, jade, spoke over the phone.
"What is it?" Your sister has your full attention from the television show on in front of you.
"Do you want to come on tour with me?" She spoke. You pulled your phone away from your ear and make sure this is the right person talking to you on the phone.
"Y/N?" You hear Jade ask.
"You just asked me to go on tour with you, right?" You ask, completely serious.
"Yes, I did."
"Yes! I'll go on tour with you!" You spoke excitedly. You and Jade make arrangements for the flight and how she's going to pick you up and all of that.
Two days later, your backstage with Jade and her band mates. You stand next to Jade awkwardly, you being really shy. You haven't really talked to the girls besides a hi whenever you saw them.
Your the shy little sister and you don't mind. You'd rather let Jade have all the attention and spotlight.
"Don't be shy, Y/N. The girls' aren't going to hurt you." Jade tells you, quietly once she realizes that you're not saying anything at all. You nod, still not saying anything.
"It's our turn to get ready." Jade smiled as her and Leigh-Anne hook arms and walk to the hair and make up area of the dressing room.
"Don't be shy, we don't bite." You hear someone say and you look up, your eyes meeting a pair of blue ones.
"Sorry, I'm just really shy." You told Perrie shyly.
"It's alright, you can be yourself around us. Right, Jesy?"
"Right."
"Okay." You answer with a smile.
You and Perrie continue to talk while she gets ready to perform, after the concert, you two talk more. Of course after she was changed and comfortable.

 Of course after she was changed and comfortable

Jade: "Hi, Y/N." A familiar Bradford accent greets you as you're pulled into a hug.
"Hi, Zayn." You smile and pull out of the hug.
"It's good to see you again." Perrie grins as she pulls you into a hug.
"Same to you as well."
"Y/N, this is one of my best friends, Jade. Jade this is Y/N." Perrie introduces you to her best friend beside her.
"It's nice to meet you." Jade spoke as you two hug.
"Nice to meet you too." You spoke before you two pull away. The four of you sit down at the awaiting restaurant dinner table. You and Jade begin to talk, trying to get to know each other.
Who knew you two would end up being inseparable? Perrie soon told you that she was happy that you found a friend besides her and Zayn, knowing you didn't like to talk to many people. She knew that from Zayn, of course.

Leigh-Anne: "Welcome to the party, Y/N!" Jesy tells you excitedly

"Thanks for inviting me, Jes." You spoke, pulling her into a hug.
"Oh, and," You trial off.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" You yell, her laughing at the weird face you made along with it.
"Thank you." She grins.
You adjust the sleeves of your onesie as Jesy leads you through the unfamiliar house. the party is actually a sleepover, girls only, as Jesy told me.
"Girls, this is my cousin Y/N, the one I was telling you about. Y/N, this is Jade, Perrie, and Leigh-Anne." Jesy introduces you.
"Hi." You spoke, happily.
"Nice to meet you." They spoke.
"Oh, this is Perrie's house by the way." Jesy told me.
"Thank you for allowing me to come over." You thank Perrie.
"No problem!"
"I love your onesie." Leigh-Anne compliments as you sit next to her.
"Oh, thank you." You smiled. After a night of movies, games, funny stories, food, a small food fight, tears, and a long night, you and Leigh-Anne bonded more you did with the other girls, but you did get close with Jade and Perrie too.

 After a night of movies, games, funny stories, food, a small food fight, tears, and a long night, you and Leigh-Anne bonded more you did with the other girls, but you did get close with Jade and Perrie too