#6 SSM She gives you away at your wedding

(A/N by the way some of these are from tumblr)

Leigh-Anne: "You are so beautiful." she said through her tears and you blushed under her tearful gaze. "Thank you." "Are you ready for this? Be a married woman?" You nod. "I am sure. I love him." "I know and he loves you too!" Together the two of you walked out of the room and outside the doors ready to walk down the aisle. "This is it," you whisper and she nods, tucking your arm in hers. "Just like when we were little girls, together until absolutely necessary." You nod and the doors opened and your eyes found your fiance. "One step at a time, (YN), let's do this."

Perrie: "And who gives this woman?" the priest asked and you turned your gaze so that it fixated upon your sister, Perrie's who had tears in her eyes and she was struggling to speak and you took a step down from your fiance and hugged your sister. "You can do this, Perrie, i love you, thank you for doing this for me." She nodded. "Thank you for asking me." She then looked up at the priest as you returned to your fiance and Perrie stood proudly. "I give this beautiful woman."

Jade: "Sorry mom and dad couldn't be here and you had to this instead of one of them. You're my sister..." "And i'm honored to do it." she interrupted your babbling and you began to cry. "I just wish they were here." Jade carefully wiped your tears away. "Don't cry baby girl, don't cry. You know they're looking down on us right now, they want you to go down that aisle happy and marry the love of your life. After i give you away that is." You giggled. "Shall we do this then?" "We shall." she laughed.

Jesy: "I always thought that you'd get married before me, Jesy." you say as you adjusted your dress and she adjusted your veil. "Yeah, but, you found the perfect guy and if i was in your position i'd race down the aisle too." She then fell silent and you turned carefully in your dress and heels. "Jesy, I've never properly thanked you for giving me away today, i know this should be dad's job, but, i just thought i'd be different to have you do it since dad can't do it." Jesy blushed. "For you, i'd do it everyday. Let's get you married."