ten: fearful.

"Don't fuck with my love."

Makayla's POV

As I sat there, frozen, watching his plump lips touching hers I felt my eyes widen.

My eyes watered and tears threatened to spill out.

Before I knew it I was running away.

I had my phone and hoodie in my hands, and I was sprinting away.

Making my way onto the road, I took my phone out, getting the directions to my house.

The tears made their way down my cheeks and I felt the familiar salty taste flow over my lips.

My phone rang, and looking down to see the caller ID, it was Cameron.

I clicked answer, shakily lifting my phone to my mouth, hitting the speaker button.

"Hello?" I heard Cameron say.

"what." My voice cracked.

I heard shifting in the background.

"I need you." A voice cracked, but not any voice, Hayes' voice.

"Didn't seem that way when her lips were on yours." I responded, my voice cracking once more.

"but we're not even dating, it shouldn't matter." He responded, and I heard the other guys screaming things in the background.

I hung up as more tears fell down my face.

Continuing to walk to my house, I looked at the time; 5:00 a.m.

Sometimes people aren't what they seem to be, everybody tells you to leave them, and they tell you all these bad things. But you don't leave them because you think they've changed and they're different. Well, people don't change. There is always venom coursing through their veins; and lies coming through each word they spit out through their lips.

They ask me what I want, it's him I want, but it doesn't seem he wants me back.

You know whats crazy? How wrong you can be about one person. Sure, I can delete his texts, calls, voicemails, the photos, videos... But how do I delete the memories threatening to break me? the memories that are succeeding to break me? I can't.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing once again, and it was a number not in my contacts.

I clicked answer.

"Hello..?" I asked.

"It's me...Vanessa, Cameron gave me your number." I heard the unknown caller, well Vanessa say.

"Okay, why'd you call me?" I asked.

"Because I saw the fact you were broken in your eyes, you can't hide it by smiling falsely." She breathed out.

"well currently i'm not hiding it, i'm crying." I laughed painfully.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"I don't want to be found." I plainly said into the phone.

"Well thats a shame because Kendall and I are coming to get you in the other car." I heard her say.

I gave her the street I was on and sat down, going on my phone to stop the directions from being given.

As I did this, teardrops covered my phone screen, and I pulled the hoodie sleeve down to wipe them all off.

Once the faint lights became bright ones I got up, wiping my eyes, failing at an attempt to make it look like I hadn't been crying.

As I got in the car, Vanessa and Kendall both turned around.