nineteen: together.

listen to one by ed sheeran.

i'm actually obsessed with ed sheeran sorry bye.

makayla's pov

I was completely infuriated with the fact hayes thought he could kiss me and say sorry to make everything better.

the movie had ended, and by now, we were walking out of the hotel room.

fingers wrapped around my wrist as I whipped my head around quickly, meeting two familiar blue eyes.

"please-" he started.

I shook my head, slowly, as I pulled my wrist from his grip.

"I love you." I heard him whisper to himself as I walked back up to shawn.

"I need to talk to you-"

"no, I know you two kissed.. go after him.. you're not hurting me. he loves you, makayla. don't let me stop you from being together.." he trailed off, interrupting me.

"i'm sorry." I said.

"you can't get over someone once you're in love with them, and have fallen too deep." he said, looking my way, smiling softly at me.

"thank you shawn." I smiled, before swiftly kissing his cheek.

"go." he said.

"but he hurt me." I frowned.

"and if he hurts you again, love, i'm here, but now is now, and you need to forget what has happened in the past." he smiled out of the side of his mouth.

"now go, go after him." he chuckled softly.

I nodded, smiling, and turned around, sprinting back to the room.

quickly knocking on the door, when it opened, gilinsky's eyebrows furrowed together, in confusion.

"where's hayes?" I asked.

"he's not here, he said he was going out somewhere." he said.

"oh, okay. thanks." I said, before turning back as he nodded, and running to the lobby.

"have you seen a boy with blue eyes and brunette hair?" I asked the lady sitting at the desk.

"uh, I think so, he went out, and he turned right, I think." she answered.

"thank you." I said before pushing the doors open, sprinting as the cool air hit me.

"fuck." I mumbled due to the cold.

"pretty ladies don't swear." a guy's voice joked, and turned around to see a guy with blonde hair, and brown eyes.

I rolled my eyes, "i'm matt." he said, sticking his arm out for me to shake his hand.

"makayla." I said.

"you look like you're in a rush.. so i'll just let you go on." he chuckled, and I smiled, nodding.

I continued running, the same direction the lady told me to go in, not looking back.

after about five minutes of running straight, I looked to see where I was.