one

Charlotte POV
*Edited...*

*At school*

Charlotte was at her locker getting her stuff out for her next class,while Henry was talking to Jasper wating for Charlotte to be done.

"Charlotte are you done already?" Henry said to Charlotte who was putting her backpack away and shutting her locker loud as she can.

"Yes,Henry I am." She said to Henry and Jasper.

"Let's go then." Jasper said while running to history class.

They all made it to history class and sat down at there desk . Charlotte took out her notebook and begin to write down notes that was on the board.

The teacher walked in with a student that had black hair and brown eye's and was wearing a black leather jacket and some rip skinny Jean's.

Ms.Shapen introduce him to the class we all said hi to him he looked kinda mad and it look's like he doesn't want to be here , Ms. Shapen told the boy to sit next to me he then groan and walked over to my desk and sat down.

I looked at him and sigh this day couldn't get any worse.
...
*At lunch*

It was almost the end of the day we only had two more classes then go home, Im so glad school almost over I can't get over this boy it's like he's a bad boy I don't know he looks so different then the other boys at this school.

He wear's different cloth then the other boy's he wear's a black leather jacket and rip Jean's all the other boy's wear flannel shirt and some regular jeans.

He's so different.

Henry then snap me back to reality when he said "Charlotte do you want to hang out after school?"

"Uh,sure at junk n stuff or your house?" I said to Henry.

"At junk n stuff."he said.

"Ok, what about Jasper though." I said looking at Jasper who isn't paying attention he was looking at a girl sitting across the lunch room I then yelled Jasper name for his attention.

"What?! Oh hi Charlotte how was
Your day?" he said changing the subject.

"Jasper, I know you we're looking at that girl." I said to him I heard Henry say " Jasper has a crush on a girl." he said.

"No I don't." Jasper said.

"Yes, what's her name?" Henry said to him.

"Fine her name is Syde and she's so pretty, She has long black hair and brown eyes she so wonderful I think I am in love." Jasper said looking at Syde who was eating her slice of pizza.

"Yup , shes a keeper."Henry said.

I then kicked his foot under the table

"Oww." Henry said.

Sorry I whisper too him.

Jasper then looked at us funny.

What me and Henry said at the same time.

We then looked at teacher other.

"Hey! Stop doing that." we said at the same time again.

We then cover are mouth so we both stop talking.
...
*After school*

I was at my locker getting my stuff I was now walking to Henry locker but I ran into someone I said sorry because I drop all of there thing's.

"Watch were you are going." a deep vocie said.

I then grab a note book but he or she grabbed it at the same time I looked up to see the bad boy.
...

a/n: hey, guy's I hoped you love it if you did please ...

vote & comment & share.