Chapter eight

*RECAP*
When she was done saying the name's I started to freak out the bad boy is my partner...
-
Charlotte ;
It was almost the end of the day, when I went too my locker I grabbed all my book's and put it in my backpack. When I was done the first thing I saw was Henry at his locker and Bianca walking up too him. When I saw them talking I got this weird thing in my stomach it's like I'm sick, but not sick and I don't know what's going on here.
When I was done with packing my stuff I got up and walked away passing Henry and Bianca talking and she giggling. Someone got my attention when someone called my name and I stopped right from the door, the bad boy appeared he looked at me and smiled I love calling him the bad boy his real name is Chase, and I'm his friend actually. Once he came here we spend a lot of time and that's when Henry stopped talking too me because I was busy with him.

-
Chase ; "what's up char."
I remember when Henry called me that.
Charlotte ; "going home to study how about you."
Chase ; "Charlotte you do remember we have a history project due next week."
Charlotte ; "yes I remember Chase."
Chase ; "are we gonna go to your house or..."
Charlotte ; "wait, what?!"
Chase ; "we are gonna work on our project today."
Charlotte ; "fine let's go."
I then groaned and grabbed his arm and walked out of the school building's.

-

A/N ; Hey guy's I'm back, and this was a short update I've been very busy lately and when you guy's say update please don't say that I'll update when I want too that's really annoying. Not trying too be mean or anything, but thank you for voting and commenting I love you very much guy's. 10 vote's next update (: bye see ya later. ✌✌✌