Chapter five

*RECAP*
She then being to teach.
-

Henry

It was almost time to go to lunch history class was over and Charlotte is still mad at me for what I had told her.
Why is she still mad at me and Jasper was acting weird all day today he was following me and Charlotte around like what is this some kind of game why is this happening to me I started to hang around Bianca because of Charlotte she didn't want to hang out with me so I had to hang out with Bianca I still don't like her anymore because I like Charlotte not her we dated a while ago but it was nothing really. We had to go out if the class room and go to lunch so I walked out bumping into Charlotte talking to the bad boy who I don't know what's his name. I looked at Charlotte and she looked at me mad still the same way she looked at me yesterday and I am sick of that face so I walked away finding Bianca at her locker.

Henry: "Bianca can I sit with you at lunch."

Bianca: "sure, but can Mitch come with."

Henry: "Mitch!?" Why him."

Bianca: "Because I want him so be nice."

Henry: "nice you should be telling him that."

Bianca: "he doesn't like you."

Henry: "I know that, but why Bianca?"

Bianca: "Henry, please."

Henry: "fine." I then rolled my eyes and saw Mitch coming toward us.

Mitch: "what's up loser, why are you with my honey?"

Henry: "first she is not your honey second I wanted to hang out with her so bye."

Mitch then got mad and he wanted to punch Henry, but Bianca stop them.

Bianca: "STOP!!!"

Henry and Mitch then looked at Bianca.

Bianca: "this is insane guys, why can't you like each other."

Henry: "because he took you away from me while we we're dating."

Bianca then looked at Henry then at Mitch.

Bianca: "Mitch?." Can you please leave so i can hangout with Henry today."

Mitch: "but, baby why?"

Bianca: "because him and Charlotte are going through things and I have to fix it." She then looked at Henry who was smiling at her.

Mitch: "fine!" I don't want to hang out with you anyways." He then walked away all mad now.

Bianca: "finally, now we can go."

Then the bell rings to go lunch.

Bianca and Henry are getting food at the line so they begin to talk while that was happening Charlotte and the bad boy came in with Jasper. Henry looked at them mad and looked away and started to talk with Bianca again.

Charlotte: "Jasper, why is Henry talking to Bianca?"

Jasper: "I don't know I heard a rumor that Henry and Bianca are together now.

Charlottle: "what!!!"

-
20 votes next update

A/N: let's make it happen :)