Chapter eleven

Char POV

The alarm rang and I woke up, from a bad dream it was when Henry and Ray where in a hospital and I was crying. That was the last thing I remember I was really scared and I can't believe that I had that dream of Henry and Ray.

I then got a text from Henry.

Text

Henry : Hey, can you come by Junk 'n' Stuff.

Char : Okay.

I then got out of bed and got ready so I can go to Junk 'n' Stuff.

When I was done I ran downstairs and ran outside to get my bike.

I saw my bike and got on it and started to peddle fast.

•••

*At Junk 'n' Stuff*

I got into the elevator and it took me down to the man cave.

Then elevator opened and I saw Henry and Ray also Schwoz talking about something.

Char: "Hey, Henry."

He then looked at me.

Henry : "Hey, Char me and Ray have been talking and we have decided I'm getting super powers."

Char : "What !!!"

I then looked at Ray and Schwoz.

Henry : "I've been thinking, and I really want super powers and that would help Ray more."

Char : "by giving you super powers."

Schwoz : "yes, there is a way that Henry can get super powers like Ray."

Char : indestructible ?"

Schwoz : "yes, Ray still have the machine that his father made."

Char : "that's impossible, it was years ago!?"

Ray : "It's down at the basement, Henry found it when I wasn't here I guess."

Char then looked at Henry.

Henry : "Ray, can you show Char."

Ray : "Okay, Char you want to see the machine that my father made?"

Char : "Sure."

We then went to the basement and I saw a whole bunch of old stuff covers in sheets.

I then saw a big thing, I guess thats the machine because Henry was by it and Ray also Schwaz.

I then walked over there.

Ray pulled the sheets and I saw a machine that tuned Ray into a super hero.

•••

A/N: Hey, guys I hope you love it so far sorry I haven't been updating a lot I've been really busy and thank you for 7.34 k reads I'm so happy I got that far.

Goals :

Vote : 10 or more

Comment : 5 or more