Chapter ten

*RECAP*

Charlotte : "I'm done henry hart, bye see you later."

Henry : "please, me and ray need your help don't han...."

Charlotte then ended the call, and walked back to Chase so they can do their project.

●●●

Charlotte P.O.V.

When Charlotte said bye to Chase, she then sat down, and signed then she turned on the t.v. The news was on, they we're talking about Captain man and Kid danger, she then listened at what the reported was telling was unbelievable. The reporter was saying Kid danger was at the hospital, with Captian man he then was explaining what had happened. He said that they we're in a house, and the house was on fire, Captain man survived but not Kid danger, because he doesn't have the power he has. I then shut the t.v. off and ran outside, I saw my bike and rode my bike all the way to the hospital near by me. I was all ready in tears I should've listened to Henry when he called me, but I was busy with my project, and I got distracted. When I got to the hospital, I parked my bike and ran inside really quick, there was a desk and a nurse I ran to the desk and said "Kid danger." She then looked at me and said room 201, I then said . "Thank you." She then smiled and another nurse helped me go to his room. When we got to his room I saw him with Captain man sitting on a chair looking at Henry and crying, I then went and saw Henry he was laying there on the bed.

●●●

Cliff hanger!!!

Hey guys I'm back sorry this was short, I really wanted to update for you guys so here it is. I'll edit later if I mess up.

Goals:

Comment: 10

Vote: 35

Follow ❤