Chapter 3

"R! Wake up!" I felt a muscular body grip my sides and shook me until my eyes were wider than they've ever been before.

     "What the?! Hayes?! What the hell are you doing here?!" You could tell that he had just woken up, a plain simple red sweatshirt and Hollister sweats topped off with bed head hair and It looked as if there was still some remains of sleepy in his eyes.

     "Just because it's the weekend you think you can get rid of me?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes as he took a seat on the side of my bed. I gripped at the covers, pulling them immediately on top of me, covering my embarrassing hello kitty pyjama top.

"You're really taking this vampire thing to a whole new level aren't Ya?," I ran my hand through my tangled hair before stretching my arms, "h-how'd you even get in?" I stammered.

He leaned onto his side, resting his face on one Palm. "Let's just say that you're going to need to fix the lock on the door baby."

"What? The lock works perfectly fine, I doubled checked them last night and-," it took me a brief moment to realize what he has truly meant, "no...you...YOU BROKE THE LOCK?" I screeched

"Calm down. The lock? No. The door? Ehh most likely." He tried to persuade me with his innocent pout and with the gloss in his eyes but I huffed.

"You're so careless, you know that? Ugh" my cheeks were burning with furiousness as I threw the covers off of me and stomped out of my room with Hayes on my heels. I sprinted down the stairs and could hear hayes trying to catch up to my pace, when I paused at the site of Seth sitting at the island table in the kitchen.
   "Seth?"
"Morning sleeping beauty" he smiled. He was always a morning person, and by the looks of his presentation of his well put together outfit, which included a swoon worthy baseball tee and flannel I must say it was definitely a sight to see.

     "Don't name what's not yours Seth." Hayes warned as he came up behind me. I scowled at the both of them and tried to burn out the tiny feeling in my heart due to hayes's comment.

"What are you guys doing here? Besides breaking into my house."

"Nice pyjamas. Hello kitty was always your thing wasn't it?" Seth beamed and hayes snorted.

"You guys are really turning into best friends aren't you?"

"My goodness princess, you ask a lot of questions," hayes noted "and yes, the best of friends."

"Clearly you're enjoying your morning together. Why drag me into it? I was going to watch Netflix all day and clearly I can't do that when you two are around."

"Mmm...kinky." Hayes smirked and winked, his go-to move to make a girls inside melt. I assume he was referring to the slang 'Netflix and chill'

"Shut up."

"Sorry to ruin your morning aurora, but there are a few things you gotta get sorted out before we take off in a few weeks." Seth mentioned before pulling out a bar chair from the island table.

"Okay, I hear you. Let's get to it then." I sighed in defeat.

"Not so fast, let's discuss this over some coffee." Hayes suggested.

"Sure. Sounds good to me."

"Great, I take it black with a shot of whiskey." He insisted, crossing his arms across his built chest and beamed at me.

"Who said I was going to be the one making it?" Venom poured out with my words as both hayes and Seth's eyes were shot with surprise.

"Well...clearly someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."