Leaving Home

Author note
Ellooooooo this is the first fan-Fic of the alaskan bush people I am writing and so far I haven't seen or read more then one or two so here's another one! I hope you enjoy. This story is dedicated to my best friend. Sorry for bad spelling...

Mid summer in California is dreadful. Being in the city of Sacramento only made it worse, but life for me wouldn't remain that way for long. Sixteen and I was ready to leave. Four years if planing and saving money was paying off.

"Are you sure you want to do this Ray? I mean, your parents are going to call the police and everything. I'm going to have to lie to the cops. My dad is a cop for God sakes." My best friend Mackenzie said.

"That's why I'm not telling you were I am going. And after a few mouths I'll call or send a letter to let you know I'm okay." I told her. "It be worse if I stayed . I mean we can't just keep taking trips up to your cabin in Tahoe. My anger is getting worse. I all most yelled at River a few days ago."

"I know. I just can't believe your really doing this. Your only sixteen." She said throwing my duffle bag in to my jeep and brushing her dark brown hair out of her eyes.

"I can legally live on my own..... Technically"

"No. That's only for special cases and courts are involved." She shot back glaring at me with her dark green eyes.

"Yes I'll go to a court saying hi I need to leave home and move to the middle of no where because I turn in to a giant wolf and if I don't turn I have some problems controlling my anger... I'll be in a mental hospital for the rest of my life." I said sarcastically rolling me dark blue eyes at her.

"No only until you couldn't control your wolf and kill someone's then you be in jail." She replies like it was no bad thing.

"Yes that works out so well." I said with a sigh.

"Just be careful. And don't die." She said hugging me.

"I won't. Just take care of my sister for me. I'll let you know when I get there." I said hugging her back.

I could hear her heart pounding and her starting to cry a bit.

"Hey don't start crying or I will too and then we'll both be a mess." I told her as my eyes started to water.

"I'm not crying." She said but not letting go of me. "Don't forget to call me. I don't care where you go just let me know your alive."

She finally let go of me a tears where rolling down her pale face. She was a pretty girl. All the guys I knew had their eyes on her and never gave me a secant glance but I never had a eye for boys like that, I always had something else to worry about.

She wasn't tall only 5'2 an 1/2 as she like to say, like a half an inch makes a difference. She knew everything about me, and I her. It wasn't one of those friendships that would die over time apart.

I knew she was alway going to be there if I needed her. So as I jump in to the driver side of my black jeep and pulled away form the girl I know six years for my life. I watch her in the review mirror and she watch me until we could see each other any more.

I could still hear her soft cries even as I pulled on the free way heading up towards Alaska.