1. Ready or Not

Chapter #1. Ready or Not

Nialls POV-

Where's Louis? I haven't seen him all day? Harry walks over to me with a worried expression on his face. "Niall, Louis is gone! We can't find him any where! We even asked Alex! I'm getting really worried"

"Woah calm down Harry, we will find him before the next interview!" I said panicking

"The next interview is on Friday! And today is fucking Tuesday" Harry yelled at me

"I know, go and drink some water to cool off" I ordered as he was pacing around.

I remembered that Amy, his long term Girlfriend, has a friend that might help us!

I walk over to where all of the boys were standing. "I think I know somebody who could help us" I grinned.

"WHO!" They all shouted at once.

"Whoa calm down, you know amy's friend, Tara? Well she can track him, she put the chip in him that one day playing truth or dare!"

"I forgot all about her! I will ask Amy if she could give her a call?" Zayn said with a drop of sweat falling from his face.

Zayns POV-

"Come on pick up your phone Amy" I whispered to myself while bitting my nails.

After 4 rings she answered the phone.

"Hey Za-" I cut her off

"Amy, Louis has gone missing! Call Tara and you girls meet us at star bucks!" I quickly spat into the phone

"Kay, what time? I need a shower and it will take me about 10 minutes to pick her up?"

"Meet us here in an hour" and with that we hung up the phone.

Nialls POV-

Zayn walked into the room,

"Boys get ready, we are going to meet the girls at star bucks." He said while going into the kitchen to do, well I don't know.

I ran off to my room and got on my red Polo Shirt, a pair of while skinny jeans, and some red Chuck Taylor's. this, is going to be a long day.