4. What Love?

Chapter #4. What Love?

Amy's POV

"Tara!" I yelled i heard her crying. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "No im not" she cried "Why are you crying about a kiss?" I replied "Thats not the problem" she whispered "The problem is, i liked it. I liked the kiss" she added "I stared at her. "Here come on we are going to Liam's Place" I told her.

Harry's POV-

I'm so pissed at Niall! He made my princess run alway, I wonder why she ran, she ran so fast, Amy couldn't keep running, she had to stop,

Nialls POV-

I need to know if she loves me it Harry, I want to love her, I could love her lore than Harry could, I want to cuddle her.

Amy's POV.

"Tara? I'm kinda at the point where I don't know either, I like Zayn, he's sweet, tan, different, and doesn't talk much. But then Louis, he was an amazing kisser, he was cute, he was always there!

I need to know who I love, and so do you Tara!" I told her calm but making sure he heard me.

All of the boys POV-

We are all sitting her waiting, I wonder were they are.

Tara/Amy's POV-

We both are going to tell the boys that they both need to take us on dates, but Amy has to wait for Louis, I miss him so much, we need to find him. Today is Thursday!

We need to find him, we have to

Tara's POV

This night we all drank a little, we didnt get THAT drunk well at least most of us, harry got insainly drunk. He even kissed Liam. On his face. It was Crazy. Amy and Zayn were the only ones NOT drinking. They just sat on opposite sides of the couch. But i was only a little drunk and I'm still upset about the Niall thing i don't know who i love

Zayn's POV

I stared at everyone all having fun Amy just sat on the couch all scrunched up. I walked over to her and sat beside her. "Hey" i said quietly. "Hey" she said then she smiled at me. She shivered, i grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around the both of us. I put my arm around her to warm her up, a tear ran down her face. "Zayn, i love you." She whispered "I love you too babe" i said back quietly we both smiled and kissed for a while. She sat on top of me and wrapped her arms around my stomach and lay her head on my chest. Niall could'nt help himself he went up to Tara and Asked to speak with her in the far room, Liams BEDroom.