3. Listening

Chapter #3. Listening

Zayn's POV

"Its me" the voice said. "Who is, Me?" I asked. The phone hung up. Bzzzzzz.. I stood there in silence and hung up the phone. "That was weird, its almost sounded like.." Then i thought about it. "LOUIS" i gasped. I blocked his number when we got in that stupid fight! I ran over to Harry and Tara. They were making out by the bus stop. I rolled my eyes at them and pulled away Harry. "What the hell dude?!" He said pissed at me. "No time for you to act like prince charming right now" i told him "I just talked to Louis on the phone, I think i did anyway" he pushed me away "Im finished with your bullshit man" he said and turner around grabbed Tara and took her around the corner and kissed her again. I ran over to Amy and told her the same thing. "Oh my god, oh my god!" She squeeked. She hugged me tightly i wrapped my arms around her. It started to rain, it was cute watching harry and tara kiss while it was raining. Me and Amy were still hugging. She pulled her head back and looked into my eyes "Zayn" she started "I.. Um. I" i stopped her and kissed her lips she grabbed my head gently. It was like heaven. The other boys watched us in awe as harry and tara kissed and me and Amy hugged more. She then tugged away and started crying. "Whats wrong love" i asked her. She ran away from me. "Why is she so sad" i asked liam and niall. "Dude" Niall said "She's dating Louis"

Tara's POV

I pulled away from the kiss and told Harry I would be right back, I ran after Amy, I was in track so it was easy to catch up with her, I turned her around "tell me what's wrong? I can help you with it!" I said

"I don't know who I like, I don't know if I like Zayn or Louis" she said as we both were drenched in water.

Harry's POV

Tara ran away after Amy, she should call me,I picked up my phone to call her, no answer, I called her again, no answer, I set my phone down and got worried, lucky she called me and said, "meet us all at your place Hazza, bring the boys, we all need to talk, and I mean it"

I replied with "okay babe, want me to bring you some new cloths? You can wear some of my sisters?"

After a minute she replied

"Okay, see you then"

And then they arrived

Nialls POV

Watching everybody was weird, i was kind if alone. I really like tara but i cant do that to poor harry. He obviously loves her, she's just so beautiful. I cant get her off my mind. "They are here!" I herd Liam yell from across the room. Harry opened the door and let us in, he kissed Tara's cheek. I felt like ripping his eyes out. But i cant change them together. Amy and tara would both be having a choosing problem then, i couldnt resist. "I LOVE K-" i stopped myself "i love kangaroos" i said. Im such a dumb ass. Tara looked at me, with her beautiful eyes. I wanted her so bad. "Okay we are all going to get on the next bus" I explained.

It was 20 minutes until we got on the bus. I sat beside Tara because Harry sat beside Liam. "Soo.." I said oddly "Soo.." She said i could'nt resist this was my chance to love her, i grabbed her lips and forced mine upon hers. She sqeurmed and pushed me away. Tara slapped my face and ran off the bus. Harry yelled at me furiously "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND, DICK!" He walked up to me and punched me. My eye bled a little "F*CK OFF!" I cried and lay my head down on the bus seat. We all got off the bus. Amy ran after her.