2. Star Bucks

Chapter #2. Star Bucks

Zayn's POV

We met them both up at starbucks, Amy scrammed through her bag trying to find the locater when she froze. "What is it?!" I yelled "Hehe.. Funny story, i MIGHT have left it at my house." You what?!" We all yelled at once "Im sorry! Just let me go back and get it and ill come back!" Amy explained "Dont be long and DONT forrget anything this time" Tara said impatiently.

When Amy got back she was holding the devise and running towards us, right behind the counter a foot shot out from behind it and Amy tripped. "NOOO" I yelled. Amy slammed her head on the ground and the devise went flying into the air. I ran, faster than ever and i grabbed it! Well almost it hit the floor and pieces went everywhere. A tear ran down Zayn's face "Shit. So close" he murmered. "Wait what are we forgetting?" I said. Niall pointed to the floor where Amy was. " Is THAT what we forgot about??" He said quickly. We all ran over "She is unconscious" Tara panicked "Now we have two problems" Liam said "Amy is like passed out, and louis has well DISAPEARED." He added. Amy opened her eyes "Whats going on" she said dizzy looking "She's ALIVE" i yelled. Everyone stared at us. Then we all got up and got on the bus to look all over town for louis.

Tara's POV-

I was sitting next to Harry, I had a little crush on him, I had my had on my leg, he put his hand on mine. He used his pinkey and locked it with mine, I lifted up my had and we interlocked are hands together. I looked into his emerald green eyes, I looked down, he put his pointer finger under my chin and lifted my head up, I felt Zayn and Niall watching. Harry kissed me, he licked my lip, asking to enter and I let him, when I heard Zayn whistle, me and Harry pulled away, we put are foreheads together, it was nice to know that he was in love with me, I didn't quite know of we are dating yet tho,

Niall's POV-

Damn I kinda like Tara, Now Harry likes her too! I just need to make my move sometime soon.

I look out the window to see somebody that looked like Louis sitting on the park bench.

I took out the bag that we would have to use when we catch Louis, he was a hard person to catch.

I walked up behind him after we got out of the van. I put the sack over him fast and picked him up and ran, I put him in the trunk.

I removed the sack from him, I was confused, it wasn't even Louis, it was Jerry, he was Louis' look alike when he was in 12th grade.

We all freaked out, we didnt know what we just did, we all thought it was Louis, big mistake, it was Jerry!

Zayn's POV.

Me and Amy are up front, I kinda liked her, she was sweet, she was caring, she was just... My type. I was jelly when Louis started to date her.

But Niall and Liam made a big mistake. They kidnapped Jerry instead of Louis, they are high school look alikes. Damn!

I was pissed. We let him go, we HAD to find Louis, then, I got a call from a blocked number, I answered the phone.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked.