5. Help Me.

Chapter #5. Help Me.

Niall's POV

I took her in the room. "I love you, Tara" i told her "she smiled she knew she loves me too "Babe. Ive loved you since i First saw you" she stared at the bed and then looked at me.

Tara's POV

We both jumped on the bed then lay on our back's he grabbed me and kissed me several times. "I just live to do this" he said "Awe" i replied the window was open, it started raining again into Liam's Bed room. We both laughed and hid under the covers like they were umbrellas, we kissed some more.

Zayn's POV

i looked at Harry and i told him that Tara had chosen Niall over him. He accepted it and went back to being Harry. Im still not sure if Amy picked me or Louis yet. Im still confused about the whole thing.

Louis's POV

I ran to my house No one was there i ran to Liam's house and found everyone there, i saw Amy and Zayn Kissing. "You Asshole!" I shouted at Zayn. He stood up in shock. "Louis!" I yelled "You saw that?" He added "Hell i saw it!" I screamed.

Nialls POV-

I was walking to the bathroom, then the door in Liam's room, well the handle was gone, I heard Tara walk over and say "hey! Could you get us out?"

And with that, "okay I'm going to need you to back away from the door!" The door was the one were you push it in, I stood back, I ran at full speed, and busted the door in.

Tara stood there and then ran over to me.

Zayns POV

I heard a crash from up stairs I ran out of the room, the others followed behind, "what the Hell just happened?" I shouted

"They got stuck, the door nob broke off. I had to get them out" Niall said.

"Damn what did you do, fuck her through the door?"

Tara's POV-

When I heard zayn say "Damn what did you do, fuck her through the door?" I ran out of the room, I burst into tears!

Tara's POV

I ran up the stairs in only a bath robe, i saw Amy sitting alone on the couch sobbing. Every one else was down stairs. "Tara" she said "What the hell are you wearing?!". "Well. Um. You see. Um. ME AND HARRY FUCKED OKAY?!" I screamed. Amy stared at me shocked, i heard footsteps comeing up the stairs. It was niall "You what?" He cried "baby no. No. Its. Not what you think." I said "i dont care anymore. We are through!" He yelled "NO I LOVE YOU" I yelled back "Save it for harry" he murmered

Amy's POV

I looked at Tara, she was frozen. "Hun, are you okay?" I said. She looked at me "mmmmaaaaa" she tried to hold it in but burst into tears, she obviously loves Niall more than harry.

Zayn's POV

I ran up the stairs to See the girls, i grabbed Amy's hand and sat beside her. All 3 of us on the couch. The boys came up stairs and sat on the other chairs and couch in a circle. "We are all going to figure out who we love" Niall said and with that we all thought in silence.

Nialls POV-

I need Tara I love her! I want to cuddle her, I want to go an get her a teddy bear when she is on her period, I want to love her, but how?

Tara's POV-

I'm going to call Niall! I need him right now

*CALLING NIALL<3*

-beeeeeep- -beeeeeeeep-

-beeeeeeeeep-

"Hello?"

"Niall I'm sorry, I love you and I need you, I want to cuddle with you I want you to he with me every time something goes wrong..... Niall? I need you with me!"

"Tara, I love you too, meet me at my house in 2 hours !"

"Okay but just to warn you, I've been on my period!"

"Okay, I'll bring you a surprise!" And with that we hung up.

Louis POV-

I need to talk to Amy, Alone, so me and her can have a talk about her an Zayn!

*walks over to Amy*

"Amy can we talk, alone?"

"Yeah sure?"

Louis' POV

"Why are you and Zayn. U know, now?" I asked

"Becuase.. He treats me like a lady. Hes kind and sweet. And when was the last time you took me out on a date or kissed me?!" Amy yelled. I kissed her. "Just now" i whispered

Tara's POV

I heard a faint scream from the far room. It was Amy, i ran to the room. The door was locked i busted it open. Louis was kissing Amy. He pinned he down. "WHAT THE HELL LOUIS?!" I screamed i kicked his but and he fell over. Amy ran to Zayn. Louis shut the door and grabbed me.