Welcome to my life

Pocah! Ay yo Pocah! Lemme get five dollars.
(a deep voice voice shouted)
It was Drew,My younger brother,he had just gotten out of juvie.
Boy I dont got it (in an annoyed voice I answered)
Drew kept on nagging me so I gave in,told him to take it out my purse,he did then left.
bzzz...bzzz! It was my phone vibrating from a call."Hello ...Aulivia why are'nt you to work as yet?" (that's my boss Mr Sterne) Huh?I thought i was off on Thurday,"It's Wednesday Aulivia"Oh my bad you're right,I'll be there in a sec."Well you better or you're fi- *click* (i hung up on his ass) Incase you were wondering why he was calling me "Aulivia" it's because that's my real name (Aulivia Marie Wattson) but everyone calls me "Pocah " like Pocahantas ...because I've always had the same hairstyle for forever (part down the middle ,bone straight sometimes a tribal headband) Anyways back to the program.
Got to work as fast as I could,Mr Sterne comes walking towards me ,he started his normal bullshit ass ranting as I ignored him watching one of "Baha Cafe's" (name of my work place) regular costumers walk towards the cash register ,my favorite costumer to be exact .Mr Sterne we got a costumer ( I said shutting his ass up) Hey Mr Gladstone the usual? "Ah yes Aulivia but easy on the cream"(he said with a grin) "Have you thought about what i said?" (he asked) Umm yea,look nobody wants to hear the opinion of a high school dropout from the projects Mr G I just rather not waste my time.(with a disappointed look on his face he let out a sigh ) "Now I know you yourself don't even believe that, just think about it some more,I know I'll be seeing you soon (he smiled then turned away) "Oh and leave that mean mug at home" (I waved) bye Mr G!
Came home only to be greeted by my Grandfather with some not so surprising but unfortunate news,My little brother got locked up AGAIN! I didn't have the energy to ask questions i was exhausted plus i felt a litte sick.I ran to the downstairs bathroom ,started throwing up immediately Boom! Boom! Boom! "It's Nana,you okay in there?" Yea grandma I'm fine! I went to my room took some pills and drank some water,my grandmother walks into my room and throws something on my bed,its a pregnancy test.I don't need that Nana ."Well its there if you do later on" (she left) I'm sitting at the edge of my bed starring at the box (thinking to myself she's 70 something years old,thefuck she doing with this?) 3 hours later I'm in my bathroom throwing up once again so i decided to pee on the damn stick.Sure enough my ass was knocked up. Damn!
As I'm driving in my car the next morning I started crying .I was crying because I knew the piece of shit nigga who's baby I'm now carrying was'nt going to be much of a help to me.I started to think about what Mr G was saying to me and now that I was Pregnant that shit really started to sound nice.

Hey guys I would love to get feed back on the book I know its a few errors but they would be fixed later on .Just leave some comments as you read to let me know if the story is good or not...Thanks :)