Crazy Encounters

I was on my way to take Kailey to her dad's house when suddenly I hear "Mama" Omg did you just say mama? I pulled over on the side of the road ,got out my car jumped in the backseat and took K out of her car seat. I started to kiss her all ove,Up couldn't believe she said msma,that made me so happy. I sat there for a minute holding her in my arms,an officer pulled up beside us. "Is everything okay ma'am?" Oh...everything's fine,she just said mama for the first time and I wanted to capture the moment...that's all. (I kissed K on her forehead) "Awww, isn't that precious?...Enjoy your day ma'am!" I got to Jamal's house and soon as I pulled up I see him walking out the house towards us as if he didn't want me to knock on the door. "Hey daddy's princess miss me?" (Jamal said as he handed out for k) Were you looking out the window waiting for me to pull up? "Actually I was,I kinda got company." You mean the how you knocked up? "I mean the woman that's carrying my son,yes!" Move! (I shoved him out of my way and ran to his front door) "Pocah wait,why are you doing this now?" Boy...shut up! I opened the door and walked inside,a girl was sitting on the couch with a big ole belly.She was really slim,kinky curly dark brown hair,big bright eyes and a Carmel complexion,she look about 5 ft flat.(Jamal came right behind me) "Ashley this is Pocah she's Kailey's mom...Pocah this is Ashley she's having little Jamal." (Ashley widened her eyes in surprise) Nigga I don't need no introduction and I don't give a shit if she was having a donkey,that's y'all business but I do need to know who you have around my daughter."I would never have somebody around K that I feel will harm her or anything else of that matter." That's cool and all but I'm her mother and I should know. (Ashley got up off the couch) "I know this might be a little bit hard for you to swallow but I will treat Kailey as if she's my very own and now I see where she got most of her looks from,her mommy,both very beautiful." (I gotta admit Ashley seemed very decent and pleasant) I hear you..and thanks! (I tilted my head with a fake smile) Meet me at my car Jamal.Jamal followed me to my car,Kailey still in his hands. "Why did you feel as if it was appropriate for you to do that?" Listen...I'm asking the questions here. How old is she 12? "Very funny,she's 19" Big difference (I said sarcastically) Does she work? "Why does it matter to you?" It don't. Don't be fucking around my daughter! "Hey...watch your mouth around Our daughter." (I kissed Kailey goodbye) Ay Jamal, tell your girl when she grows up she should come work for me. " Work for you? What,you a boss now?" That's right! (I got in my car all pulled off) I noticed I needed to put some gas in my tank.I pulled up to the nearest gas station,got out off my car and went inside to pay for some gas. On my way out I saw a woman dressed like a stripper trying to get some guy's attention(he wasn't paying her no mind) I walked over to her and said Hey...why are you out here like this,this is dangerous do you need a ride home I'll take you. (It was starting to get dark) "look miss you don't know me and I don't need your help...get out of my face! Fine,I'm just a female trying to look out for another female but if you insist on me leavening you here that's ok with me. (I started walking towards my car when I heard a lady scream) I looked back the lady was nowhere in sight,I know I should probably mined my own business but my conscience didn't let me. "Get off of her,leave her alone...Help!!" I ran back and peeked around the building.I saw a dude holding a lady down,it wasn't the same lady I had met,she was the one screaming. I saw the lady I met jump on the guy and hit him in his head with her shoe. He stood up and punched her in her face then tried to drag the other lady into his car. I had my registered gun with me as always. Leave that woman alone! (I yelled out reaching in my bag for my pistol) "Mind your ducking business,this who was trying to sell me some pussy but I'm a take it instead" ( yea he said all of that) You better leave her the tuck alone or I'm a buss one in yo pass! (Turning around slowly not knowing I had a gun) Bitch...I just told you to mind your ducking business! ( He comes walking towards me) Pow! I let one off in the ear he turned around so fast a broke off running in a zigzag pattern back to his car,burning rubbers. (I laughed) I walked over to the ladies they looked terrified. Are you ladies alright? " Yea...I-I'm fine now,thanks to you. (The lady I met just stood there in shock) The lady I saved shouted. "Erica...are you good?" (Snapping out of the it she said) "Oh my God! I was so scared!" I could imagine how you both must feel,can I offer you ladies a ride home? (They looked at each other) "Ummm...sure,we live right up the street." "Tiffany are you sure you want her to take us "home"? What if he's there?" I don't know who "he" was but I know I didn't want to leave them there like that. Are you guys coming? It's way too dangerous to be out here alone like this We all got into my car,they directed to this old building,looked like nobody stayed there. Are you guys sure you're going to alright? "Yea,we good,thanks!" "Seriously thank you!" (They said as they got out of the car. Oh...I didn't get you guy's names. "Tiffany" (the one I saved) She was tall,slim model like figure,dark smooth skin a short cut weave and full lips her face was beautiful. "Erica" (the one that was rude to me at first) She was shorter and thick as he'll with cute little dimple piercings in each cheek hella light skinned,I think she was mixed,she was cute. Well my name's Pocah.Do you mind me asking for a number I can possibly reach you guys on? "You like girls or something?"(Tiffany asked me) Nah,not at all...just wouldn't mind helping you out if you needed it. Tiffany wrote her number down and Erica brought it to me. You girls stay put of harms way.(I sped off).