More bad news

I'm speeding down the highway trying to get home as fast as I can to Nana and Poppy because I could not wait to tell them the great news.
Finally i arrive home,as I'm pulling in the drive way I see my grandparents outside on the porch.Nana,Poppy I got it,I got the job! (with excitement on my face I'm running towards them) Did you hear me?I got the job! (they both looked at each like what I had just said didnt matter)
"Do you want to tell her or should I?" (Nana mumbled to Poppy under her breath) "Yea,you do that" (said Poppy,his head hanging down) "Baby,I think you might want to sit down for this." What? Wait...what's going on? (Poppy's in the corner shaking his head,Nana's just starring at me) Well?... What is it? (I'm on edge at this point) "It's Lulu ...they found her dead this morning with gunshot wounds to the head and neck area,baby I'm so sorry you had to find out like this."(Nana began to cry,so did Poppy ) NO!! NO!! NO!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! (I cried as I collapsed on the floor,kicking and screaming) Why????? Why Lulu ,lord why???? I had never in my life feel so hurt,so confused,so angry,so broken,empty,so lost all at once.The pain immediately kicked in I was sure I was about to faint.Poppy lifted me up and took me inside,he took me to my room and rested me on my bed then left me in there all by myself.As I'm laying there crying over the lost of my bestfried i think to myself (so much for my great news) I jumped up out of bed thinking this can't be real ,pulled out my cellphone and dialed her number ...Nobody picked up.
Moments later I woke up on the floor noticing I had probably passed out after crying so much.I looked down at my stomach,it's like i had forgotten I was pregnant that fast.Even though I was still hurting over the whole ordeal I knew I cuddled not be falling down everywhere,for the baby's sake.I came home to celebrate great news but instead I got the worst news In my life!

This chapter was a bit hard for me to write because It's based off of truth.Last year I lost my best friend in the whole entire world (Lutera "lulu" Moss ) to gun violence...I wish the world was a better place. R.I.P. LULU! :'(