CHAPTER 7 Oh, Jail. Shoot.

A/N: picture of Dai's room.

Carter's POV

"Lisa!" Connor yells.

  "DAMIEN!!" I shout, using my vampire speed, Max running beside me, he throws Lisa off her and I pick up her limp body. I press my finger to her neck. I let out a breath. "She's still alive just out."

    Her eye's open and she coughs. "Frig." I laugh at her. "Carter?" I look down at her. "1) I need water. 2) You can put me down now." She says. I put her down. She wobbles, I grab her by the waist to steady her and she smiles gratefully at me. I turn my attention to the problem.

     "Lisa! What the frig?!" I yell at her. "She started it." She counters, crossing her arms over her chest. "No, you did by saying you wouldn't care about me moving out and by saying Carter would dumb me." I look at her in shock. "Frig Lisa!" I yell at her.

    "Please, like it's not-" Esme cuts her off. "You, young lady are grounded. Apologize now." I've never seen Esme so pissed. "No." And she struts off. I look down at Damien. She looks like she's going to cry. I pick her up and Cary her inside, to my room and set her on the bed.

  Damien's POV

     Cater puts me on his bed. I sit staring at the wall, crying. Carter sits in front of me and wipes away the tears.

   His fingers came to my collar bone and brushed it. I winced. "She bruised you." He mumbled through clenched teeth. We sat in silence.

   After a while he spoke. "I wouldn't do that." He whispered. "I know." I told him. He leaned down to kiss the bruises, taking away the pain. I yawned. "You need your sleep." He told me. "I'm fine," yawn. "Really." I told him, though my eye lids were heavy. "Okay." I gave in.

    We crawled into his bed and he stroked my hair while I slept. He kissed my head. "Goodnight." He whispered.
I sighed.

<next morning>

    "Morning beautiful." I looked up at his face. "I want to show you some thing today. Along with Liha." I told him. "Sure. When do you want to go?" He asked me as I got up. "After dinner." I told him. "Where are we going?" He asked slipping in his shirt. "Surprise." I said and left the room to go to mine.

    I hadn't had access to my room 'cause they were painting it and putting in my furniture. I walked in and looked around. A white bed was centred in the middle of the room. Every wall was black with graffiti covering it, (I made sure I was able to draw the graffiti) book shelves covered one wall, and the wall behind my bed was white with a whole bunch if skate boards covering it. A desk and some more shelves. A dresser, walk in closet and a bathroom.

    I went to my dresser and opened it, taking out a was a white top with a bit of ruffles for texture with the zipper in front, and some high waisted skinny jeans that was a baby blue with pink flower prints. I paired it with a pink belt, a pink beanie, and blue and white converse with pink laces. I did a black and white smoky eye with a nude lip gloss. And paired the outfit with some half wrist gloves.

    As I was putting on the gloves a knock sounded at the door. "Come in!" Yelled and finished putting on the last glove. Carter walked in. He had on basket ball shorts and a muscle tee. I went up to him and ruffled his perfect hair. "Hey! What was that for?" He asks smoothing down his hair.

I laughed. "Whatever, let's go I'm starving." I drag him out of my room and down stairs. We walk in to the dinning hall and I stop, gawk at Julia and Max. He pulls away from a quick kiss and gives me a shaky smile. "SHE'S FREAKING 14!!!" I yell and start chasing him around the house.

I pounce on Max's back, pinning him to the ground. "14! You couldn't wait till tomorrow!" I yell. "Uh, Damien, you need to get off." Carter tries to pry me off but I kick him and he falls on his back. I turn back to Max.

    "14, you are 19. Five years apart! I don't want that to happen till she's 15 and when she's legal then you can do whatever." I tell him and get off of his back. I look at Julia. "I'm sorry." She says, suddenly looking 6. I walk over and we hug it out. "Sorry for pinning him to the ground." She laughs.

   I pull away. "Wait, you've got your vampire strength, yet you let me pin you to the ground." He looks at the floor. "Yeah?" He rubs the back of his neck. "You could've push me off!" I yell and make a move to hit him but Carter steps in front of him and grabs me. I struggle.

    Once he let's me go I huff. "Breakfast." And I storm off.

<that night>

"Thanks for dinner!" I shout and pat my stomach. They laugh. "Your welcome." Esme smiles at me. "Hey, shouldn't we get going?" Carter asks. Again. He's been asking all day. "Yeah. Liha you ready?" She nods and we get up to leave.

    I gave Carter directions to the alleyway and eventually we get there. I get out and walk into the alley. I stop and switch on my flash light and shine it at them. "C'mon." I motion with my hands for them to follow.

    I stop and point my flashlight up at my Not Street Art, Plain Old Vandalism art work, shining it on the D.M. I turned to them. "This," I motioned to the art work. "Is what I do." They look at me to the wall. "Your D.M.?" Liha asks.

"Yes, Damien. Marshal. Also known as D.M." They look at me. "AWESOME!" Liha yells. I laugh.

"So you do street art?" Carter asks in amazement. "Not street art, plain old vandalism." I correct him, pointing to the art work. "Sorry, that's pretty amaz-" he stops. "Whats wrong?"

I hear sirens then. "D.M. PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND COME FORWARD." A voice booms. "Sh*t." I say under my breath.

I put my hands in the air and come forward. Police guards are surrounding the alley way entrance. One comes up and turns me around, giving me the rights and hand cuffing me. I look at Carter and Liha's shocked face, with pleading eye's.

"We'll get you out. I promise." Then his voice was gone and I was in a car and driven towards jail. How could've I been so stupid to forget?

"Amazing." I say sarcastically under my breath, shaking my head and looking out the window.