CHAPTER 13. We Good?

Damien POV

         To say he was shocked was an understatement. He had physically froze. I swear he didn't move for a whole two minutes. But he did eventually kiss me back. 

     He kissed me like no tomorrow, and in our world, there didn't have to be. We lived forever. I kissed him back with as much passion as he did. We both fought for dominance, him winning.

    I was straddling his waist now, as he kissed my neck and the mark, causing me to moan. "Carter." I breathed. I knew that if we didn't stop, we would go the whole way, and I, personally, wasn't ready. "Yea, baby?" My heart fluttered at the name. "We should stop." I moaned as he nibbled on my earlobe. 

    He sighed and leaned back against the bed. "Yea, I know." He grumbled. I placed a kiss on his lips and climbed off of him. I was going to go down stairs so I could say hi to every one, but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. "Don't go. I just got you back." He whined. I turned to look at him. "What makes you think that I'm not still mad at you for kissing that girl? And my almost death!" He sighed again, knowing I was right. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have down that. I-I don't know. I was stupid. A stupid douche." I smiled. All I wanted was for him to notice that. And forgive him self.

    I pecked his lips. "I forgive you. Now, c'mon, I want to say hello to every one." I said and got up. I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of my room and down the flights of stairs. I heard the voices in the living room. I could also hear some crying. I placed my hand on the door knob and looked at Carter. I smirked. " let's make the best of this." I whispered. He smirked and nodded. I told him the plan and he agreed. I placed my self against the wall and nodded. Here we go. 

     He opened the door and walked in. "Well? Is she-?" I heard him sigh. "No." He said quietly. I heard every one brake into tears, and I had to stop from giggling. When I was sure they were all crying, I walked in. "Hey." I said casually. They all stopped and looked around, confused. Their eyes landed on me. "Any one gonna say "hi" back?" I asked. Then I was in this group hug and I swear I was dying. "Okay. I might be alive, but that doesn't mean I want to die with hugs." I said, breathless. They all blushed and gave me my space. 

   "But, how? Carter said that-" they all stopped, as if it was dawning on them. Carter moved to my side and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You! You tricked us!" Kara screamed out. I couldn't help it. I burst into a fit of laughter. I wipped my eyes. Kara, Julia, Max, Liha, Lisa were all glaring at me. "Get her!" Kara yelled. I turned and ran out of the room and out of the house. Using my Vampire speed, I was in the lead. I looked behind me, seeing them gain on me. When I turned to look forwards, Max was in front of me.

    I jumped up and into the trees, jumping from one to another. They ere right behind me but if I knew some thing, it was how to get away from people. I jumped up and then practically flew from tree to tree. I went back to the house and made my way to where Esme, Connor and Carter were. "Got rid of them?" Connor asked. I sighed and nodded. I walked over to Carter and curled into his side. 

   When we touched, sparks erupted. They filled me with pleasure and joy. I looked up at him and pecked his lips. He looked shocked when I pulled away. "What was that for?" He asked, a smirk on his face. I shrugged. "Nothing." Kara, Julia, Lisa, Liha and Max burst through the doors, all breathing heavy. "I win!" I shouted and got up. I grabbed Carters hand and walked out of the room. We walked up the stairs, into his room. He raised an eye brow at me as I flopped on his bed. 

   I knew it wouldn't be much longer until we fully mated. "Carter?" I asked. "Yeah?" I looked over at him. He took his shirt off exposing his back muscle. I was breathless as he took of his pants and swapped them for some sweats. "Carter." I said warningly. He turned around, reviling his lovely six pack. "Like what you see?" he asked. I nodded. "Almost to much." I tell him with a smirk. I get off of the bed and walk over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He pulls me to the bed and pins me under him.

   He takes off my shirt and pants, leaving my body half naked. I gulp and look up at him. I was ready, right? Maybe not. I sighed. "Not today Carter." I tell him. He nods, pecks my lips and falls on the bed beside me. "Good night, baby."

   I wake up the next day to see a sleeping, smiling. I smiled and poked his face. "Wake up, Carter!" I whined. His eyes fluttered open. With a lazy smile, he swooped in and placed a gentle kiss to my lips. "Morning baby." I smiled at the name. "Morning." She said, giving him a lazy smile. "Damien?" He asked hesitantly.  

"Yes?" 

"We good?" He asks.

I nod. "We're good."

*******************************

YAAAYYYYYY!!!! 

   A new chapter. Oh my goodness! Took for ever to write! I really hope you like it!

Vote and Comment please!