Chapter 10...

" tell me what he's doing" I frown at Louis, he chuckles at me and I can't help myself but crack a small smile.

" stop tell me" I whine begging him. He shakes his head mocking me.

" fine, I'm not talking either then" I cross my arms.

" fine with me love" he laughs walking out of the room. I lay back on Harry's bed. What's their to do when theirs nothing to do.

I know. I smile mischievously to myself. I shall make a mess, the best idea,

I walk to the side table, opening the drawer to find all sorts of condoms. Banana? What the hell. I laugh as I take a hand full throwing them up in the air. The condoms falling everywhere. I take another handful doing the same.

I then skip to his dresser opening the drawer to find his white shirts nicely folded and all neat. I take them out throwing them above my head.

I do the same to the other drawers till his floor is literally covered in clothes and condoms. I hear heavy foot steps coming towards the door. I quickly run and jump onto the bed as Louis enters the room.

He gasps shocked of the mess I made,

" should have talked to me" I laugh rolling over onto my back.

" your soo in troublleeee" he sings. I shrug taking a condom and throwing at him. He laughs as it fall to the floor about a metre from him.

" you need some muscles" he chuckles and walks out. I get up and grab one of Harry's shirts making my way to the bathroom.

I have a quick shower then dress myself in his shirt. His smell lingering around me. I walk back into Harry's messy room to find him sitting with his head in his hands on his bed.

" what made you so pissed to trash my room" he says knowing I'm here. He looks up and stands to his feet. His dominating features standing out.

" Louis wouldn't talk to me" I shrug up at him. His face stays still. His lips in a straight line.

" fix it" he spits making me flinch back. As he strides past me.

" where are you going" I ask turning around as he stops in the door way.

" I'll be back. Fix my damn room" he yells slamming the door. I frown and walk to the door trying to open it. I notice its locked.

I bang on the door now pissed.

" LET ME OUT" I scream banging my foot to the door. I sigh loudly turning into a scream. Fuck you I'm not cleaning your room.

I get re changed back into my dress along with one of Harry's hoodies. I look out the window and notices Harry's car is still parked in the drive way. Meaning he's still in the house.

Woo nows my get away!