Chapter 16...

" let her go she'll come back" I hear Harry yell from the house. I looked behind me to find both Liam and Louis slowing down. Both with pleading eyes for me to come back. Not this time.

I continue walking to the fence that wraps around the house. I place my hands on the wood while my foot lifts my body over the tall fence. I groan loudly as I hit the ground landing on my bum.

I get up looking around to find nothing but bush. Shit.

I start walking into the bush not knowing what direction it will take me. I turn to find two glowing eyes at me, I quickly rub my eyes heavily breathing as I stare back at where I saw the eyes. Nothing.

I then squeal loudly as I hit the ground from such force, I look up finding Jason. His eyes a glowing gold. My breath gets caught in my throat as I try and push myself away from him. He chuckles deeply watching me struggle.

" what are you" I cower as he takes strides towards me, he bends down grabbing onto my forearm yanking me up. He glares down at me.

" tell me. Why are you running away from your protector" he asks ignoring my question. He blinks his eyes staying the bright gold.

" answer my question" I speak. He chuckles again shoving me forcefully with enough strength into a large tree. Making a scream erupt from my lungs.

" you answer me. Do you finally know what he is. Finally know he's a demon just like me" he chuckles deeply and continues to stalk toward me. I shake my head repeatedly.

" he hasn't told you after all these weeks together. Dear Payton, you should know the truth" he says crouching down to my level. A evil smirk erupting along his mouth.

" remember Payton. All the things he made you forget" he says not braking eye contact. I stare into his eyes almost like a trace. Then it hits me. All the memories.

...

The first day I ran into Harry. He had forced me into the dressing room asking everything, I knew about myself. That's how he knows so much about me.

The first time I made him beyond pissed. Louis Liam and Niall had to hold Harry back. Harry's eyes a blazing silver.

The first time he had bashed up someone, his anger was overwhelming.

The first time we had sex. He had to control himself from taking over, his eyes constantly turning the silver.

And tonight. His eyes were half green half silver from being stoned. He wasn't angry, Louis and Liam were the same when they were chasing after me, their eyes turning silver.

My visions come back to Jason. Him still crouched down beside me smirking.

" now you see. He's a demon Payton just like me. You wanna know the worst part darling?" He asks expecting me to answer, I shake my head loosing contact as I stare down.

" your one to. Your related to me Payton. Your born to become me" he says finally standing up. I look up totally shocked. What does he mean I'm related to him.

" I'm your brother Payton. I don't expect you to believe me but I can show you" he says stepping forward. I nod for him to continue. He lifts me up again making me having contact with him. I close my eyes as I let the pictures of the past over take me.

There's my mum standing infront of my dad. Both looking quite angry. Mum has a small bump on her belly. Is that me?

I look around to find a small boy peaking out from the door, watching mum and dad fight. I hear a loud scream as my dad rushes past me into the young boys room. The door closes behind him as I listen to my mums sobs for him to stop.

Tears spring to my eyes realising what he's doing to him in there. My mum clutches her stomach crying loudly.

I close my eyes taking in deep breaths. I re open them to find Jason infront of me. I take my arms pulling him into a hug.

" I didn't know, b-but why did you k-kill Alex?" I ask wiping my tears.

" I didn't. It was your boyfriend. Payton he's not what you think he is. He's bad. Don't trust him Payton." He warns

" he's been forcing you to see what he wants you to see. Even Arianna had to pay for that for talking to you" he says taking my hand and walking together.

" so she's good? What about Nathan. I thought you two were best mates" I ask trying to sort all this shit out. It's all to much.

" no do not trust him either. Don't trust anyone except for me and Arianna. Payton please I've been trying to get to you. But every time I try Harry or his mates get in the way." He says as we walk out of the bush onto a street.

" now I need to find Arianna. She's a bit shaken up from the events today when she tried talking to you. Please go home don't open the door to anyone." He says as we get to the apartment.

" but I have heaps of questions" I whine walking up the stairs, I look behind me to find he was gone. I frown opening the door and entering. I close and lock the door behind me.

I continue my way around the house locking all the windows along with drawing the curtains nor wanting any guests.

I make my way through the pitch black house to my bedroom, I use a small light to guide my way finding my dresser. I dress myself into my pyjamas and settle myself into bed....

What the hell is Harry.