Frank Iero: when he surprises you

I came home and sighed. Today had been long day at work. All I wanted was to come home and have my boyfriend, Frank, hug away all my stress. I laid down on the couch and stretched out. "Frankie baby, I'm home!" I yelled.
"(Y/N)! Baby!" He called from upstairs, "welcome home!" Then there was a large crash followed by a "Crap, really?!" From Frank. I sat up, now worried.
"Frank, what was that?" I asked.
He yelled, "it may or may not have been a lamp!" Back to me. So it was a lamp.
"Frank, do I need to come up there?" I yelled up to him.
"No babe! Its fine, I got th-wait, no get back here!!!" He shouted, cutting him self off.
"Frank?!" I yelled, standing up. Then I heard what sounded like claws scratching on our hard wood floors as something came flying down the stairs and into my arms.
Upon closer expection, I saw it was a tiny German Shepard puppy. She was skinny and a little damp. Frank got another freaking dog.
"Frank Anthony Iero Jr, explain right this instant!" I said, petting the puppy.
He ran down stairs and pailed a bit. "I may or may not have gotten a puppy,"
"Frankie! We already have 9 dogs! We dont need anymore!!" I said. I still hadnt put the puppy down.
"Come on (Y/N)! She followed me home, what was I supposed to do?" He said. I sighed and pet the dog. She licked my face and yapped happly. I laughed and petted her head. She really was skinny and needed a home...
I sighed. "Fine frank, but promise me that this is the last dog!" His eyes lit up and he started smiling in a way thay waa just to cute.
"Yes yes! One hundred precent yes! Thanks (Y/N!)" He cheered, hugging me as I put the pup down. I hugged him back. "So what ya name her?" I asked.
"Tipsy" he said, still holding me in his arms.
I backed up a bit, "Tipsy? Why Tipsy?" I askes, really confused.
"That's why," he said, pointing at Tipsy. She was chasing her tail in a circle, determined to get it. She made herself extremely dizzy, and quite literally, tipped over onto her side.
"Awww!" I couldn't help but laugh, it was so cute! I sighed, "Ok, so we have 10 dogs now,"
Frank cherred, "yes! We are officially the crazy dog couple!" He laughed.
I rolled my eyes and hugged him. "I love you Frankie," I mumbled.
He smiled, "I love you too (Y/N)"
"You do realize you're sleeping on the couch tonight, right?" I said.
He nodded, "figured so" he laughed.