Happy birthday Lydia

Right now I'm at Allison's house, after the rave Stiles took me to my house and stayed, we haven't talked about the problem. At the moment he didn't care, and I don't either cause today is my best friends birthday and I'm gonna celebrate it with happiness, Stiles and I can talk another time. But right now all I can do is look at Allison something is about to change with her and I don't know if it's for the best or worse but all I known is I need to protect her if it's for the worse. I decides on wearing Washed faded bleached high waisted shorts and a blank tank top tucked in with a long white cardigan with black Aztec designs on the upper arm then in the back with brown heeled boots, and a gold necklace, my hair is wavy and somewhat natural curly, while Allison is wearing a black skater skirt and a red crop top T with red heels boots and a black cardigan while her hair is down.

"Ugh lydia how many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" I ask as she brought a bunch if new shopping bags to Allison's so she can pick out and outfit really this is taking way to long.

"It's my birthday party. I'm thinking host dress, evening dress, then, mm, after-hours casual. Plus not all of us can look good in one outfit for a whole day like you Shay, I wanna look perfect." She smiles.

"Lyds and you will... with any outfit you Chose." I say.

"Yea Shay is right.... Oh and Lydia I noticed that you didn't send out any invites." Allison says I sit up also noticing she didn't usually she does she hates when the really weird kids come to her house.

"Yea Lyds you usually always send out invites." I say.

"It's the biggest party of the year, you guys. Everyone knows."

"I was wondering if maybe this year things, you know, might be different." Allison says messing with her fingers, I know what she is hinting at it has been a weird year for Lydia.

"Why would anything be different?"

"Just 'cause things have been off lately. Things and people. Like Jackson." I say.

"What about Jackson?" Lydia frowns.

"Do you know if he's coming tonight?" Allison answers.

"Everyone's coming. This one's American rag. Mm, I love it. For me, not you. This one's material girl. It's for you. Ms. Argent. What do you think of this one?" Lydia says ignoring our concerns and turn to Ms.Argent.

"Oh, it's lovely. Allison, uh, can I grab you for a moment to talk? Just the two of us." She ask politely something is bothering her.

"Um, can we do it later?" Allison says looking through a magazine.

"Actually, uh, to be honest, sooner would be... Would be better." She says with sadness in her eyes.

"Party's at 10:00." Lydia says.

"Um, will you be around before then?" Victoria ask despreatly.

"I think so." Allison answers paying no mind.

"You think so." Victoria says.

Allison sighs. "I don't know."

"Okay, well I will talk to you soon." Victoria say about to leave Allison see she might have hurt her mom so she gets up.

"Sorry mom, I will talk to you soon okay, I love you." Allison says hugging her mom tightly I see her wince.

"I love you to Allison with all my heart." She says hugging her and kissing her cheek Allison smiles and comes sit down. As her mom leaves.

"Uh I have to go to get some water." I says the mumbles some okays. I leave and go find Victoria, I see he crying on the couch.

"Victoria." I say she quickly whips her face.