Study group.

I came to school totally tired, as I walked in I bumped into someone hard.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry... Issac?" I questions as he helps me up.

"Yea I'm back in school.." Issac coouldnt finish as Stiles came up.

"Hey babe come watch lacorss practice." Stiles says pulling me away.

"Stiles why is he in school?" I say.

"Jackson said he, heard and didn't see Issacs father kicking issacs ass making Issac in the clear." Stiles groans.

"I roll my eyes well great just fucking perfect." I say running my hand through my hair.

"Babe don't stress I have to go to lacross, I'll see you in Econ." Stiles says kissing my cheek and leaving.

Stiles pov.

I walk in the locker room and find Scott to talk to him, I can't believe Issac tried talking to Shay, I mean I already have to worry about Matt.

I approch Scott. "Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news." I say Scott seems focused on somthing I follow his eyes and see Issac talking to coach and leaving.

"I think I already know." Scott mumbles

I pull scott to our locker. "All right, I only found one thing online called a kanima. It's a werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers."

"That thing was not a jaguar."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer."

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott says.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this "friendship."" I say quoteing friendship. As we leave the locker room and go to Econ, I see Shay sitting with Lydia on her right so I sit on the left as Allison is in front of her and Scott sits on the other Side of me.

"Hey babes." I smile.

"Hey." She smile.

"You guys are cute yet gross." Lydia says, I roll my eyes.

"Your just grumpy, I love you just as much lyds." Shay says grabbing Lydia's face and kissing her cheek.

"Ugh okay I love you too weirdo let go." Lydia laughs.

"You guys are dorks." Allison chuckles Lydia and Shay look at each other bofore kissing Allison on her cheek on both sides.

"Don't want you feeling left out al." Shay laughs god I love her laugh. I'm soon ripped out of my thoughts as Jackson sits behind Scott.

"Hey, testicle left and right. What the hell is a kanima?" He says catching me off guard, before I could reply coach starts speaking.

"All right, listen up. A quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult... I'm not even too sure I could pass it. Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh? Come on, let's go, Martin and Matthews." Coach says as Lydia and Shay go up there to answer the question so far Shay is getting it.

Jackson soon starts
Speaking again causing scott and I to turn around. "The stuff derek used from it paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?"

"Shay and I are definitely familiar with the sensation." I say.

"Wait... why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" Scott says.